It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy | The Newbie Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
still finding info... is amazing how much raw evidence there is to support so many bad things...

i wish this thread had taken off more than it did...

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Dear damajikninja:

Actually, I’ve already posted this on the “Win 250,000 Points: What Are The Top-5 9/11 Conspiracies?” thread.

My Top 5 Reasons 9-11 Was Staged:

1. President George Bush didn’t look surprised when ‘first’ told about 9-11 in Florida classroom.
2. No helicopter rescue attempts were allowed at WTC buildings.
3. Twin towers erupted volcano-style like roman candles. A gravitational collapse pulls things down, not up, not sideways and most certainly does not turn solids into ‘dust’.
4. Cell phone calls from flights were impossible in 2001. Also, Ted Olson claims his estranged wife Barbara Olson called him ‘collect’ from an in-flight phone which can only be activated with a credit card (which he claims she did not have, that’s why he said she called collect!)
5. Why again did WTC-7 ‘collapse’ (and WTC-6 blow up?)??

If you want to know more about any ATS member’s posts just click directly on their name and all their threads pop up. This is a very important feature, I’m not so sure everyone is using yet. It would be fantastic if there was a function showing all our posts, and not just the treads initiated. But I don’t think that tool is available for normal members.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

<< 1   >>

join