It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY 9/11 Truth Looses A Friend: RIP Dan Wallace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

One of our most prominate, courageous and dedicated young members of NY911Truth and CHANGE, Dan Wallace is no longer with us. Dan's father Robert Wallace gave his life on 9/11/01, leaving Dan with many unanswered questions about 9/11. Dan was an ardent activist who showed no fear when confronted by police at street actions at WTC Building 7 and at the New York Stock Exchange. Dan was an eloquent speaker, both on videos of the street actions and at St. Mark's Church, where he gave a moving ovation before a packed crowd in a recent Sunday night presentation. Dan Wallace, 23, was found dead early Monday morning in his bed. The exact cause of death is yet to be determined.

More at ny911truth.org

Most of us here spend considerable time speculating on, and researching about the conspiracies surrounding the events of 9/11. Here is a young man who experienced the loss of his Father on 9/11, and became active in making more people aware there remains unanswered questions.

I'm told there will be an announcement of a tribute for dan this Sunday, February 11th. As soon as there more details, we'll post them here.

It would be nice if ATS members in the city could represent and show our respect for the loss of this young man, and the additional pain his family is feeling.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
How incredibly sad.
My heart goes out to his family and friends.
As a truth advocate, I also find this alarming, to say the least.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
RIP. Sad to see a fellow 9/11 truther fall. especially one who had more of a reason to find out the real answers behind that day (being directly affected). RIP and maybe someone could call into the what really happened show on Sunday to get the word out. Every truth fighter we lose is a big loss.

Sean

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Is there any word on the cause of death yet? RIP Dan. Hopefully you know the truth now and are with your father in heaven. My prayers go out to remaining kin.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
How old was this guy?

He looks young in the picture.

join