It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A clinic specially made for the ATS members :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Some of the more common problems that the Clinic has treatment programs for include:

-depression due to slow processing of work units

-work unit withdrawal (WUW) normally caused by a breakdown of the Seti at Home server

-low self esteem due to a low standing in the Seti at Home statistics

-panic attacks caused by being forcefully rejected, with error messages, by the Seti at Home server

-paranoia attacks caused by believing that the Seti at Home program is a government plot that is keeping track of all information on your computer and/or is a program run primarily by aliens who are inhabiting the planet already and using the Seti at Home software to gather information that will be useful when it comes time to assimilate all intelligent life on earth

- hallucinations caused by watching the Seti at Home screen saver for extended periods of time

The Clinic participates in most of the major health care plans. We also accept referrals from the Worker's Comp Program for those of you injured while running Seti at Home at your place of employment.

www.carolynsclinic.f2s.com...

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
If I had to describe my feeligns in an 3 letter long acronym it'd be

WTF!

tell me it's a joke.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It is not Lysergic, I have heard of strange things going on up there!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hey guys, why do you think that I've never installed S@H and that I won't do it ? Even for 1 million USD ?

join