It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does NTSB Animation Prove Flight 77 Did Not Hit Pentagon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is the link to the video that was posted by pilotsfor911truth.org.

Does this video that was released by the NTSB regarding Flight 77's flight path prove beyond all doubt that Flight 77 did not hit the Pentagon?

video.google.com...

Go to about 40 minutes into the video to see the analysis of the flight path and the altitude, which if true, shows that Flight 77 could not have hit the light poles, and was flying at over 400 feet when it reached the Pentagon.

If this is really an NTSB video doesn't this pretty much show that the CTs were right all along about Flight 77, and that something besides Flight 77 caused the damage at the Pentagon?

Has anybody even tried to debunk this yet?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I saw the animation that you are referring to on the "pilots" website. They obtained the animation and flight data from a very uncooperative NTSB. They even play a recording of a phone call to the NTSB on their website to show people what they were up against.

However, having said that, I think that somebody at the NTSB is on the team as it were, on the side of the angels. When people do an involved technical job that is complex and what they do becomes embroiled in the machinations of a very powerful and very dopey cabal then this technical team can start to be labelled idiots. If that happens, then they might just start to act like "idiots". It becomes quite funny, like watching someone doing "drunken monkey" kung fu. It's hilarious until you realize the kind of damage they can do.

I don't know what the NTSB flight data refers to, but they can now count themselves among the very few government or establishment organizations who have opened up gaps that investigative Mac trucks can roll through. Is this the beginning of the turning of the tide?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Here is the link for the pilotsfor911truth website:

pilotsfor911truth.org...

The NTSB flight simulator animation and recording of the phone call to the NTSB are on the site plus other info from this very knowledgeable group.

At the very least the NTSB data should necessitate another round of
"massaging" of the official story to explain inconvenient facts.

In a larger context the United States of America is in very serious
trouble. I don't follow judicial developments closely but it is my
understanding that the Posse Comitatus Act and English Common Law
Habeus Corpus Act provisions are being diluted or even done away with
by provisions of the Patriot Act.

These are very very serious and dangerous developments. Essentially
they create conditions for enforcement of the civil law by the military
(forbidden under Posse Comitatus) and emprisonment without trial
(forbidden under the Habeus Corpus Act). In short they create judicial
conditions similar to those in which the Nazi State exerted power in
Hitler's Germany.

These developments are tantamount to transforming The United States of
America into a fascist state, like Mussolini's Italy or Hitler's
Germany. This process has to be nipped in the bud. It is an absolute
necessity if American democracy is to be saved. The Patriot Act must
be repealed in it's entirety. The United States has more than adequate
criminal laws in place already (prior to 911) to investigate terrorist
acts.

Unfortunately the American people, the constituant elements of this
formerly great democracy, must realize that nobody in power, or in the
two major political parties (except for a handful, literally, of
people) is on their side in this.

No one is going call for the repeal of the Patriot Act. It is highly likely that
the American people are going to enter a period of grievous suffering at
the hands of their overlords. George W. Bush is going to go down in
history as the man who cut the Constitution of the United States of
America down to size.

Resistance to this process is going to be very difficult, which brings us back to those "idiots" at the NTSB. I think that what they did was an act of Resistance!

Do you know about the Danish in World War Two? They were the only country in Europe to refuse to ship their Jews to the concentration camps. Their king put a Star of David on his own clothing. They clogged the streets with their bicycles to impede the Nazis. They were by no means perfect and had many Nazi sympathizers in Denmark, but they did something.

I was working at a place once where the supervisors were very overbearing, to the point of turning the workplace into a prison-like atmosphere. One of my co-workers was an older gentleman from Prague. We were commiserating one day about the situation and he said, "Well I survived the Nazis and I survived the Communists, I can survive this."

He told me something very important. You survive these kind of totalitarian regimes by doing what they want. These people are very stupid. What they want is usually so lumpen dumb that it is garanteed to undermine and ruin the organization that they are trying to control.

The quickest way to bring them down is to do exactly what they want and do it with enthusiasm. BUT . . . and this is the most important part . . DO NOT BRING ANY OF YOUR OWN COMMON SENSE INTO THE PROCESS. That in a nutshell is how you overturn tyrants.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

I don't know what the NTSB flight data refers to, but they can now count themselves among the very few government or establishment organizations who have opened up gaps that investigative Mac trucks can roll through. Is this the beginning of the turning of the tide?

If the flight path from the NTSB video is correct, then this proves beyond all doubt that the light poles at the Pentagon were staged. Worse yet, since the government knows about the NTSB flight data and refuses to comment, that means that not only was the government involved in the initial plot, but that the government is STILL proactively covering this up.

And by government, I don't just mean the Bush administration. The new Democratic congress has taken over, and there isn't one peep coming out of anybody about re-opening the 9/11 investigation, or asking why the flight path of flight 77 doesn't match-up with where the light poles fell over.

Why doesn't anybody seem to care about this?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
They are all bought and paid for or bullied into silence. Alex Jones has interviewed Gore Vidal on camera. The video is available on Google Video or YouTube. Vidal is heavily connected by family into the creation of The United States of America. His take on what is going on should be seen by every American. He is very pessimistic. This man understands what underpins the nation and what makes it what it is. These underpinnings are being removed by threats and legislation enacted in a mockery of due process.

join