It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone tried this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Tried talking (establish a realationship, really, really close) to someone who is really fammiliar with those secret bases, I mean fammiliar like those who owns clearence to Area 51, a Pilot who knows alot more about Area 51 or workers or manager of contractors who work with the USAF/Navy, u get what I mean right?

Then when they said something like if you know/have known etc and you say Yes, I know...etc. Especially if the person knows what he's talking about and trying not reveal anything that might get him lose his job, but trying to disclose the government...then you say I'll support you.

You guys understand what I'm trying to say right?
Anyway, but maybe you might get some information out that way...

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Tried talking (establish a realationship, really, really close) to someone who is really fammiliar with those secret bases

How would you know this person has clearance?

Then when they said something like if you know/have known etc and you say Yes, I know

Who's saying what?

I'll support you.

In what way?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   

How would you know this person has clearance?

You would know when you know...Most people know it from friends or neighbours or so etc...Hope from there you could figure it out.

Who's saying what?

Example
John: If you had only knew it...
You: Yea, I know about it...(In which you are lying)

In what way?

Lets continue the conversation:
John: Well then, I think its time we should get it to the public...
You: Yea, I'll support you...

I hope you understand what I'm trying to reach out...

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I think its pretty unlikely that anyone with a decent clearance would open up just because you say 'yeah I know about that', they would see straight through you and easily know you don't have the clearance.

join