It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't understand how this is being COMPLETLY ignored by the media, really sad

page: 1

join
share:
TL

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Many of you have watched "Who Killed John O'Neill?" (video.google.com...) and 9/11 Mysteries (video.google.com...).
The evidence is SO clear, yet I have never seen that on TV. None of my friends have heard of it. The US government has no counter arguments to most of the facts in those videos. This information is so well suppressed. I hate watching news networks now, since I know they hide and lie so god damn much. If there is any respectable channel on TV out there, they would air these videos.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'll have to watch that video. I've tried to watch it before but it is very arty at the beginning. I found the style irritating. From your post I'm assuming that the maker of the film finally gets out of art cinema class and starts to efficiently communicate at some point. I'll give it another try.

Incidentally, people interested in John O'Neill might be interested in reading the article at www.mediamonitors.net... , for an excellent look at how the government studiously ignored FBI and other warnings of the coming event. Everyone knows that the FBI wanted a warrent to get into Mousaouai's computer and were turned down, but few people know that since the legislation authorizing that sort of warrant was instituted in 1978 there has only been one case of a request for such a warrant being refused. Just another amazing coincidence.

TL

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I'll have to watch that video. I've tried to watch it before but it is very arty at the beginning. I found the style irritating. From your post I'm assuming that the maker of the film finally gets out of art cinema class and starts to efficiently communicate at some point. I'll give it another try.

Incidentally, people interested in John O'Neill might be interested in reading the article at www.mediamonitors.net... , for an excellent look at how the government studiously ignored FBI and other warnings of the coming event. Everyone knows that the FBI wanted a warrent to get into Mousaouai's computer and were turned down, but few people know that since the legislation authorizing that sort of warrant was instituted in 1978 there has only been one case of a request for such a warrant being refused. Just another amazing coincidence.

The style is irritating, but you get used to it. It gets the point across in a effective way of making people remember it. Who Killed John O'Neill? tells about the people and reasons behind 9/11. 9/11 Mysteries tells about how 9/11 happened. Combine both these videos and you got yourself solid evidence.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The mainstream media would love to nail Bush. So if there was anything true in that video it would have been followed up.

To quote my favorite South Park epidsode....REALLY?....REALLY?

www.youtube.com...

TL

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
The mainstream media would love to nail Bush. So if there was anything true in that video it would have been followed up.

To quote my favorite South Park epidsode....REALLY?....REALLY?

www.youtube.com...

The videos are true if you watched them, and as you said the media would love to defame Bush, so why haven't they?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
No need in trying to convince this creep.

He is using the fleur de lis as his avatar and that says volumes to me in how he see's the world.

The fleur de lis is a symbol of the Priory of Sion.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xare
No need in trying to convince this creep.

He is using the fleur de lis as his avatar and that says volumes to me in how he see's the world.

The fleur de lis is a symbol of the Priory of Sion.

Dude, I'm from Louisiana...all the Fleur de lis is to me is a symbol for the New Orleans Saints.

2+2 = ? DUH!

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ohh please i knew you were going to say this.

You would not use that symbol on this Conspiricy site if it didnt have more meaning to you.

You dont think I see how it works around here ?

I know this forum is full to the brim with masons and other luciferians. You can see their marks all over.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I remember hearing something to the fact that the tv stations are not showing 9/11 footage out of respect of the victims families.Don't know how true this is but it is strange that some kind of truth movement documentary hasn't hit the tv yet.Could it be the" Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists" remark made by Bush?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Spilling the beans on this conspiracy would be counter-productive to maintaining stability and profitability for just about everybody in the USA and elsewhere. So media corporations see to it that they do not. Its that simple.

join