It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More birds dropping dead now in California?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Not finding alot of stories on this but I first noticed it here on RSOE.
Seems this woman found 20+ dead pigeons on her ranch.

You can also view the story

here just scroll down to Jan. 22.

That site also mentions 1145 ducks died you can find that story on Jan. 23.

This site explains that the bird die-off in Texas earlier this month was due to disease. It went on to say all of them were heavily infested with many parisites and a small drop in temp is what killed them because they were sick. They claim natural causes seems to be what they are claiming so far for these others bird deaths. You would think that if these were just natural causes we would have heard of masive amounts of birds falling dead for years now.

Maybe it is natural maybe man (used in the general term meaning humans) has so screwed up the earth it will all be dead in the next century or so. Or maybe it's some thing else. Maybe the effect of releasing viruses/disease is being tested on animals world wide.

Either way we have to ask our selves as humans what have we done to this planet?

BTW if you check out
RSOE main site you can see it seems pretty active epidemic wise along with bird flu.

Raist

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Don't know if this theory has been floated yet but I will put it forward anyway....Comet McNaught has started to ebb away from view but when it was peaking the Birds started to die off.

If you have read about the Electrical nature of the Universe then this theory isn't just a stab in the dark. Think of this Comet being electrically charged and thus producing a electromatetic field between it and the Earth. Every now and then this field is large enough to pass electrons through the vacuum of space and kind of discharge.

An amount of electrical current over 30mA is enough to stop a human heart but show absolutely no signs of burning/charring. Perhaps this current is 5mA which is enough for the Birds to die as they couple between the comet and earth and leave no trace.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
That is an interesting view on it.

I have not read about what your talking about though. I might have to look into this.

The only thing about that theroy though is they are describing these as natural deaths so far it seems. Viruses, disease, parasites that sort of thing. Now true that does sound fishy but if true I wonder if it's naturaly occuring like this all of a sudden or if it's not more of a testing on human part.

Thanks for that bit of info though I'll definitly have to read some about that.

Raist

join