It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Britain.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Channel Four goes for a white wash...

CHANNEL 4 was at the centre of a new race row last night — after screening a teenager calling for the return of SLAVERY.

In an outburst aired at just 6.25pm on Sunday, Lucy, 18, said black people were “really bad”, adding: “My mind is completely open to different cultures — but I just do not think they should bring them to Britain.”

The Sun

All this comes just days after Big brother star jade goody was accused of a racist comments and bullying against house mate Shilpa shetty which cuased international outrage.

It's Just disgusting the way this country is going, anyone looking in from the outside will assume this is Nazi Britain in full swing.

Well done channel four and your dumb contestents for helping to worsen racial tensions in the uk, and for making uk whites look like ignorant racist Hitlers.

Just great for international relations don't yopu think...

[edit on 23-1-2007 by reaper2]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think this is all a little overboard. So what if some silly little girl says something silly on TV. Who takes Jade Goody seriously anyway? And as for the other celebrities in that house...anyone who goes on CBB for publicity is just not even worth talking about.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Britain is not the only country with racist. Have you been keeping up on what is happening in France and Germany for example.

And why is white people saying comments about non whites always reported.

Are you saying that non whites never say unpleasant things about white people.

Lets get some balance. Britain is not more racist that the European countries I have visited in the last 5 years.

International relations impacted. At least the CBB row prevented our next prime minister from saying stupid.

join