It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you never know??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
this is all hyphothetical and is open to sum true debate,im not in no way at all saying i know everthing or have seen anything but this i do know is i can hypothisys on what i beleive is mybe what is realy goin on, this may or may not have been debated about i dont know, but i'll say my peace now thanks,

i believe roswell did happen, what realy happened i do not realy know
im not goin into ifs, the if is at the end

technology has realy hit the fan more in the last hundred years well realy the last 50 than in all mankind, who knows, we might just realy get faster and faster all the time seein as how we have schools and learning, ways of remembering information, minds loooking for ways ahead, sum might even say that in both world wars we may have advanced as a survival mechanism to win,propoganda and fear

has any 1 relised why we dont weponise space anywhere near the nulear grade, we all know we can

when the first atomic bomb went off in recorded history UfO sighting jumped off the roof, and if i was a alien seein that id worry , what the hell are those idiots doin need to watch them, lol makes sense if u beleive in smarter beeing out there

i also think that certain countrys out there Us and Uk mainly are out there
colonising space before any 1 else, think bout the paranoya that would cos every 1 else on this rock,or what mybe the reporcusions could cos

can any 1 see where im goin and give a hypothisys

id love to here of anything ive mybe missed out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fixed spelling in title

[edit on 22/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan_dare
if i was a alien seein that id worry , what the hell are those idiots doin need to watch them

That did make me laugh I have to say. You can just imagine.

'Here we go again!'

Rob

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Rob C]

new topics

join