It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

M.A.B.U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Century 2, Quatrain 62

1-Mabus will soon die, then will come,
2-A horrible undoing of people and animals,
3-At once one will see vengeance,
4-One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

ok, This is Nostradamus` quatrain naming the third anti-christ...MABUS...

1=Mabus [sudam (Saddam) in the mirror]

According to Nostradamus, Saddam Hussein must die first before New York City is destroyed.

Mabus shall come,
and soon after shall DIE,
of people and beasts shall be a horrible destruction,
THEN on a sudden THE VENGEANCE shall be seen!
--II:62.

bupc.montana.com...

2=Thousands of birds die for unknown reasons all over the world, Thousands of human lives annihilated because of the war in Irak, Afgan and now Sudan...

3=George Bush`s New Irak War strategy unveiled tonight (Jan 10th)

4=A comet in the sky right now as I am writing this ! People are starving more and more and the middle class workers are in dept more than ever due to Government, Big Business`and The Elite of Society (Lou Dobbs)

skytonight.com...
www.cnn.com...

Ok, I see a big correlation here, something going on right now witch "might" be Nostradamus` Century 2, Quatrain 62 ?

Aim I Going Crazy or what ?

If and only If, I think, Israel attacks Iran`s nuclear facilities soon well I think that we are all in deep .S.H.I.T...

¿¿¿

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I don't see how the quatrain says anything about new york city being destroyed.
Apart from that, the bird deaths and ongoing war don't really fit into a great 'undoing of man and beasts' in my opinion.
For starters, there is always war, I think that the quatrain would refer to something more unusual, the bird deaths might reflect this, but at the moment it's only birds.
IF more people and animals start dying off rapidly it might be something, but right now it is just vapours.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Seems plausible but this has been floating around for years. But now these years seem to be the end of times. There are NO PREDICTIONS of any type by Nostradamus, Mayans, Aztecs, other prophets past the year 2012. Obviously saying that no one sees past that year and date, Dec 21, 2012. One day before my bday Dec 22, sucks huh :?

Anyways, the overall subject intrigues me because I believe this world is spiraling downward and it is now or never for us to realize this...The predictions in The Bible and Prophecies by several prophets seem to be holding some truth. Yet who knows hopefully we can stare away from such happenings..

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
There are many websites discussing the "end times" as they call it. I wonder if anyone else sees this as more FEAR propoganda?

..."we must all heed the warnings of impending doom...THEY are angry at YOU...and want to KILL YOU!!!!...and this is when THEY'RE going to do IT to YOU.....so you must LET US GET THEM before THEY GET YOU!!!....BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO!!!!...isn't it?"

oh yeah...and ...YVAN EHT NIOJ....

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

There are NO PREDICTIONS of any type by Nostradamus, Mayans, Aztecs, other prophets past the year 2012. Obviously saying that no one sees past that year and date, Dec 21, 2012.

That is absolutely not true at all. Nostradamus' prophecies go through until 3797 according to most interpretations, though some say 3786.

As to other prophets, the vast majority of prophecies aren't dated at all, they speak of 'signs' instead.
Some of those vague descriptions of 'signs' may seem to be occuring now. But much like the Hopi indians 'web' (first it was roads, then railways, then electrical lines, and finally the world wide web) it is open to interpretation.

The war, according to Nostradamus will wage for 27 years after the death of Mabus. If Mabus was Saddam Hussein, that puts us at about 2033, before the climax of the war - so I wouldn't put too much stock in 2012 being the end of the world. From much of the research I have conducted into the Mayan calander, they never thought that it would be the end of the world either, merely the end of an age.

new topics

top topics

join