It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1967 Patterson Bigfoot Film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've been searching the web for the past month now on the famous 1967 Bigfoot film. I finally tracked down one on youtube. What's your take on it? I know that after the filmers of this legendery Bigfoot sighting died, their families have denounced the authenticity of it, claiming it's one giant hoax. Somehow I don't completely buy that. What do you think about it? I await your posts.

P.S. Is there a DOWNLOADABLE version of this film somewhere online? If so, could you please tell me? Thanks!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Bearshare has it if you have that.As for it being the real deal,no clue.I saw a documentary about it and they interviewed the guy who was supposed to be wearing the suit.I guess Patterson still owes the guy money for doing it,if thats true ,guess he's out of luck.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The film has been discussed to the smallest detail for the past nearly 40 years, and after all this time, not even the experts (the clever folks with the thick glasses) can agree on its validity - whether its a hoax or not.

Personally I believe its real. The "pro-real" evidence simply outweighs the "hoax evidence".

If you're interested in the film you may want to take a look at the full uncropped film. The film that's floating around the Internet is usually just a few frames of the "best part" of the film, but there is much more to it:

Full - "unedited" - Patterson Film

Then there's the "Footprint" part of the film that most people don't mention:
Footprints in the sand (Personally I don't know what they're getting at.)

Then for some of the best quality picture analysis you may want to take a look at Rense, which includes a stabilized (and downloadable) part of the film:
Rense Analysis

join