It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Big Cats (ABC'S)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I found this video on the internet with the introduction of Alien Big Cats. According to the internet there has been a sighting in 2007. Is this something new? This is the first I have heard of them. It is said in the article I read that they have been known to shape shift and turn into other things. And although the cat in the video does nothing of the sort, it does sound interesting.
Why are these cats showing up in places they shouldn't be. From a Cryptological perspective it is absolutely amazing that such creatures are around and can actually be caught on film as this one has been.

www.metacafe.com
Phantom cats or alien big cats (ABCs) are a phenomenon of a number of countries and states including Britain, Australia, New ...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I am very interested in finding out just what these are exactly. Are they just a fluke or something REAL!

Related News Links:
www.ufodigest.com
www.pcfe.ac.uk
www.cryptomundo.com
www.newanimal.org

[edit on 2-1-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

[edit on 2-1-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

[edit: removed pending tag]

[edit on 1/10/2007 by 12m8keall2c]

removed ALL CAPS from title

[edit on 10/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
There have been sightings of big black cats in areas they normally aren't in. Like these farshores.org... .

I don't know if they are alien cats but big cats have been spotted.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Kinda looks like a panther. I have seen Mountain Lions in Colorado there blonde but the shape in the tree is the same.

More thain likely they are just your run of the mill big cat. A panther or couger. (although I think cougers are blonde too and more thain likley the same thing as a mountain lion)

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Personally I believe they are a group of panther's etc. that escaped from someone housing them ilegally. They've reproduced etc.

I've been interested in this for quite some time.

EDIT: I saw the video. Are you kidding me? It looks like some sort of house cat, lol

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Wandering]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It's a House Cat ... about half way through the video the photographer drops the view toward the ground, you can see a person moving out of the camera view.

HOG WASH!!

Next year it will be Alien Shape Shifting Giraffes that sell toys.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I really don't see why this should be an alien cat

Sure it's big, and it's kinda funny how it got so high in that tree.
But commen cats are exellent climbers as well. You don't need to be from another planet to be able to climb a tree right?

Funny clip, nothing more to it...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I agree with Wandering, that is a normal sized black housecat, it's not even BIG, just hunched the way it's holding onto the tree bark...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

That's just a little kitty that was either placed in the tree or chased up it by these pranksters.

I can't believe anyone would have reason to think this is some alien cat!

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Regardless of the video being hokey, there are 'big cats' loose where they shouldn't be.

Australia has a history of them. The NYHO has a fair database regarding them, but i have never read through it completely.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Im backing up foofstars comments here, there have been numerous sightings and reports in Victoria, Australia of Big Cats when there never have been. There are many reasons and stories for the occurance - one of them is that US Naval seamen brought them here as kittens after war in the Pacific and were forced to release them when leaving Australia, and they have grown in population since.

Other reports are that they are just domesticated cats that have gotten loose and over a couple of generations have adapted and developed in pretty large and dangerous hunters, especially of the native fauna like wallabies, and other small marsupials.

I tell ya what thou, theres nothing more satisfying then taking one out whilst he's gazing into that spotlight. A real pest and problem in Australia.

There have been many documented reports in Government departments and numerous reports of big cats taking sheep and small cattle, but for some reason the government tries to keep these reports quiet for fear they will scare campers and tourists and hikers.

But they are out there.

"Big Cats wild in the West" www.abc.net.au...

"Big cats not a tall tale" www.smh.com.au...

"Big Cats In The Bush?" www.strangenation.com.au...

"Big Cats in Australia" www.strangenation.com.au...

"The secret Big Cat files" www.news.com.au...
Quote - "Documented sightings include:

A GIANT fawn cat -- described as bigger than a German shepherd dog -- at Stockdale in January.

A "HUGE black puma" with three kittens the size of kelpie dogs, near Woodside Beach in May 2004.

12 LAMBS killed and gutted within three weeks near Woodside in May 2003.

A CALF devoured at Seaton in December 2004 and recorded as the work of "big cats. 100 per cent sure". "

As you can see there are endless reports of these cats in australia. They have grown, mutated, adapted to our harsh environment, and have become a menace. No one has actually caught a large cat as such but many have seen them and the damage they have done.

Hope this helped. Oh! And reports of shape shifting...that is just B.S !

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
There may very well be some mysterious big cats in Australia and/or elsewhere.

I just don't think this video is one of them.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
My god its so easy to get some of you all excited about a little black cat, if the sound was louder i"m sure we would of heard it meowing, Alien Cat give me a break...LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please read this thread about 1-liners that add nothing to the topic.

[edit on 10/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Regardless of the video being hokey, there are 'big cats' loose where they shouldn't be.

ok that may just be right but it still doesn't make then alien...
I really have no idea how someone could even consider this cat to be alien, only if he wanted a lot of clicks on his video...

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

ok that may just be right but it still doesn't make then alien...
I really have no idea how someone could even consider this cat to be alien, only if he wanted a lot of clicks on his video...

Because of the amount of material regarding aliens on this board (ie. Aliens and UFO's forum), people are presuming that these felines are 'off world'. That's not the case, imo...it's that they are out of their normal territories.

Nevertheless, the common term for them is Alien Big cats as Googling will show you.

Not too sure of the 'shapeshifter' angle either. People have these cats as pets and when they outgrow their welcome because of their appitite, diet and natural tendencies to eat young humans
are turfed out to fend for themselves.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yeah offcourse, alien just means out of territory, so a tiger that olny appears in Asia, that gets spotted in the UK is an alien Tiger.
You'd tend to forget this because of all the skinny green guys that drop by on this forum

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thats just a cat in a tree
I've seen some HUGE black cats though.
Mostly because they eat alot.
My neighbor in chicago had 3 black cats that were HUGE. Not aliens though, just regular cats. Unless animal shelters give away aliens...

join