It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the U.S.A. the Ultimate Scapegoat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It has crossed my mind in the last couple of years, and I continue to see things to reinforce such a belief as America being the Ultimate Scapegoat of the Powers that Be.

Look how China is dumping USA currency because of the loss they are taking . The UAE are converting currency faster than before, etc.

So many countries have labeled us as the progenitors of this "Democracy for the New World" some calling us the Great Satan, others making statements of kind about our aggresive behaviour including our unwillingness to cooperate with U.N. on some issues. Even our unwillingness to sign the bill to protect the earth with pollution controls.

These and many more actions by this country including the social decline of it's citizens place us in a spot that would be divine retribution in the minds of so many for our indescretions if something were to happen to this country.

Meanwhile, all that we pushed forward will have already happened.

What if this country had been designed to get huge and powerful, implement unpopular changes worldwide, centralize money, corporations, etc, then redistribute same worldwide after it's "fall" or decline.

Like some other powerful cabal set up this administration to do what they weren't willing to pay the consequences of and then when the #### hits the fan, This country takes the fall, gets blown off the map or whatever, and the real culprits sit back and divvy the bounty as planned.

What is left in this country that is exclusive to this country?
Most of our jobs have went oversees, World Trade Center isn't here anymore. The list could go on, but you should get the idea.

Maybe if we had a biological or similar devestating disaster they could gut the country like New Orleans and build a disney land for the rich!

Just an idea

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Come on guys, I know this isn't the most groundbreaking earthshattering thread on ATS, but surely someone could at least tell me I'm paranoid or something. I can't believe this idea doesn't even get one response.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Great idea for a thread!

I have felt this way for a few years myself and the longer time goes by the more events seem to reinforce this idea. We are beeing fleeced of our wealth, our jobs, even our dignity.

We have become the military ramrod for the NWO or whatever anyone wants to call it. This power structure is ancient and looks to flush America for its next huge gain in power. Look at our middle class, some of the best people that ever lived, and now we are sucking wind. The youth refuses to see it from the cacophony of noise from the entertainment industry.

I bet most of you are hung over today!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I dont see how people cannot see what is happening. It seems everyday we get a few steps closer, lose a few more hundered good paying jobs, lose a little more moraltiy, lose a little more freedom, lose a little bit more of "what it means to be an American" let the youth get dumbed down and distracted by hollywierd.

We have been sliding since just before my birth in this corporate takeover of our country.

What do all you fine ATS brothers and sisters think?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
i think the world is f**** as a whole

that people are naturally lazy until they are pushed to change when the pain increases

that most people are sheeple

and that most people are also good hearted and this makes me sad to realize we are only humans and that we are being manipuated because we ...well....we are easy to manipulate

the fact that the u.s could be used as a pawn and could be set up to fall is a very interesting idea, and since ignorance is bliss, and why would i willingly deny myself bliss, especiallly while living in my comfort zone, i will not research this any further, and wait till it's too late, unless someone does the work for me

i pray that 2012 # is really the cut off for a new beginining. a change in consciousness for the public as a whole, and wether the masses beleive this and it has a giant placebo effect, or it is real i don't care i just keep waiting for the world to change

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thank you all for taking the time to reply to this thread.

It didn't fly too much on the board. After all what is there to say? I am not making a case, just throwing out an idea.

Well said thoughts on the matter by both of the posters who added to the thread. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join