It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all the Terminator fans!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I have waited for a television series based on the Terminator storyline for years!!!! Hell, I waited for T3 for years and finally they made it

Anyway, Fox has decided to air a pilot called "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" sometime in 2007. It is supposed to focus on the events following Terminator 2: Judgment day and before T3: Rise of the Machines.

The storyline is supposed to focus on what happens to John and Sarah as they go on the run and how John eventually goes it on his own. Of course, there must be TERMINATORS to outwit or I can guarantee this series will fail, which kind of negates some of the events in the third movie.

Anyway, I am hoping this series does well and does justice to the Terminator franchise. *crosses fingers*

Oh! here is a link for some info.

www.comingsoon.net...

They have already chosen the kid from 7th heaven to play John Connor. We will see how that turns out, lol.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I'll sure check out the show when it comes on.

IMDb has a brief plot outline posted and some additional information.

Plot Outline: Set after the events in 'Terminator 2' Sarah Connor and her son John, trying to stay under-the-radar from the government as they plot to destroy the computer network Skynet in hopes of preventing Armageddon.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I think it will be certainly interesting to see. I grew up with the Terminator series and I have been a fan since I was a small child. Not to mention its being filmed in my former home state of New Mexico

I think the following may have died out of the years but I think there are still terminator fans out there. In the abscence of a sequel of the second movie there was a number of PC games that were released for the fans all the up to 1996. I think many expected that T3 would never be made, partly because Cameron felt he was finished with the series and held the rights to it for many years. When T3 hit I nearly had a panic attack,
. I was SOOOO glad! And I really liked T3!

Anyway, Im excited! I hope it is good!

join