It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Football Trivia Questions!! O YEAH!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
1. Which NFL team moved from the AFC West to the NFC West in the 2002 realignment?

2. Before moving to Los Angeles and eventually St. Louis, what Midwestern city did the Rams originally play their home games in?

3. There are only two NFL charter-member teams still in existence today. One is the Bears. Who is the other?

4. In what year did the National Football League first split the league into an Eastern and Western division?

5. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers began play in the AFC Western Division in 1976. Which division did they move to the following year?

6. Before taking the nickname Redskins, what was the name of the NFL’s Boston franchise which moved to Washington in 1937?

7. Which NFL team, under the cover of darkness, loaded its equipment onto a fleet of moving vans and headed for a new city in 1984 after spending three decades at its previous location?

8. Which current NFL team originated as the Dallas Texans?

9. In 1997, this running back rushed for 216 yards on 35 carries as the former Houston Oilers played their first game in Tennessee.

10. Which was the first West Coast-based NFL franchise?

:loudhorn: PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR ANSWERS EVEN IF YOU CAN ONLY GET ONE :loudhorn:

[Edited on 1/22/06 by myles91]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the questions! Could you maybe put them with the other trivia thread, it has kinda died down, but it'd be nice to keep it going -

NFL Trivia Thread - LINK

BTW, I have the answer to all but two of these questions, I'll find out those answers soon, though...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Sorry I'm new i just joined today and i'm just getting the hang of things

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by myles91
Sorry I'm new i just joined today and i'm just getting the hang of things

No probs man, just hoping to show you the ropes a bit. Feel free to u2u me with any questions, and give us an introduction in the intro forum.

Welcome to our humble home!

:party-smiley-018:

BTW, I'll answer your questions in the other thread,

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
OK, here goes-

1. Seattle
2. Minneapolis?
3. Green Bay
4. 1950?
5. NFC Central (North)
6. Boston Braves, Baby!