It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

one of my encounters.. Alien or something Else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I have a question related to an event that happened to me about a year ago. I had been asleep, and woke up around 2 a.m. Just as soon as I had woken up, I got the feeling that I wasn't alone in my room, and was really scared.. I didn't even want to make the smallest move, like adjusting my position in bed. Finally I decided that it was just my imagination, and that the whole situation was just completely stupid. I moved my arm, and that's when I felt it brush up against something.. the fear immediately came back, and I heard what I can only describe as a low-pitched mumbling sound, and then the next thing I remember is waking up in the morning.. I would attribute this to an abduction, but as far as I know aliens only communicate telepathically, so I assume that one wouldn't be able to mumble?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It might have been something that is in the back of your mind, maybe a fear deep inside of you? I know I have felt the same way before, where I did not want to move in bed. I think it was just a fear in the back of your mind. Interesting though.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Strange that one moment a person would be in fear and then the next they would be sound asleep.

Does not sound probable to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Sometimes it is possible to enter a astral realm that mimics the pre-existance of ones normal daily life. When you finally reach such a place your concsiousness does not understand and thus explains your fear. Many people visit the astral world including the aliens. The aliens can speak in verbal tones and via the mind. The aliens were probably testing your perception to the astral plane for further communication and transfers

top topics

join