It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recordings of astronaut conversation on UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i was under the assumption you wanted specifically proof, and to have this specific proof verified by workers. obviously i misunderstood.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
i was under the assumption you wanted specifically proof, and to have this specific proof verified by workers. obviously i misunderstood.
If you have a retired government worker actually giving such testimony in front of a camera, thats proof enough. We have gotten as much from many events such as the ones I just noted. NOT Majestic 12 or that NASA transcript.

Of course there are guys like Bob Lazar and Bill Cooper that would make such claims, but their backgrounds and information have been proven to be full of holes. At least the witnesses I trust have no such skeletons.

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
correction: bob lazaar has NO background. supposidly it was eliminated by the govt. personally i dont know what to believe when it comes to that.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
that is a very interesting link, i dont know about the armstrongs quote though, but maybe, regardless it is a very interesting post

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Heelstone/Members:

While I do accept that a great deal of skepticism must be employed in studing this proposition I would like to add my own ideas regarding same. They are:

1) UFO's, Either a secret U.S. Project OR of extraterrestrial origin, seem to exist.

2) The U.S. Government "monitors" communications with UFO's (either as U.S. Secret Project OR of alien origin).

3) There have been several instances of cryptic radio communications, which have been "overheard" by ham operators and possibly mis-understood.

4) There certainly exists a deeply ingrained program that tends to highly classify much/most of this information and communication.

And as to member "Heelstone's" requirement for a high degree of veracity from sources offering their opinions or testimony, I think that is commendable.
Along those line I would like to offer my testimony as to the valadity of the so-called Majectic-12 documents, as follows:
A) While the validity of each document can only be accertained by an examination and comparison of the document itself, I can attest to the "form, style and level
of classification" of these documents as being in conformity as the dates on these is shown., AND;

B) That during the late 1950's thru the mid 1960's the
U.S. Government carefully monitored the Soviet Space Program including (on two occasions) "encounters" with what seemed to be extraterrestial space-craft.

Whlle I like most of our members choose to use a Web-site name, I do disclose that I spent 4+ years in a military adjunct of the U.S. NSA, from 1958 to 1962.
And for what ever credibility you feel I may have I do state that above Items "A" & "B" are true and accurate.

Keep up the good work; USAFSS-SP

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I wasn't aware there was a supposed recording of this out there, but I remember reading the Pepper Transcript a couple of years ago, it made for some slightly spooky reading at the time.

I'd have to agree that it would take a lot more than an internet-sourced 'recording' to convince me of the events genuine nature.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer

anyone ever wonder why we never went back to the moon? hate to say i told you so...

Heck, I believe it, there are some very freakish things out there!

That'd probably keep me from going back. That, and the cost.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Oh I'm sure we've been back to the moon, not in rockets, but likely whatever technology has been reverse engineered from crashed discs like the Roswell incident. Likely very little cost to travel in such a method beyond the initial enormous R&D.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There's some files of astronauts talking about ufo sightings at www.hostileinvader.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join