It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we capable of seeing Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
It doesn't make any sense, why do they have to visit us, if they don't want to be seen?

Why not contact us?
It stands to reason that the gigantic "culture shock" that would occur when full contact happens would cause the more primitive culture to self destruct or disappear entirely under the more advanced culture. This has happened over and over again on this planet when more advanced people meet more primitive civilizations.

There also is the issue of acclimation to deal with. All facets of human life will have to be given adjustments. The issue of culture shock will make it hard for some people to even begin to cope with such a massive change. Our theologies do not help in the least in this respect and will leave many people on this planet incapable of handling the idea of aliens regardless of how much media is out on this subject.

Do aliens "care" about humans? I assume they care enough so that their experimentation or anthropological studies can continue without their own interference eliminating the very thing they want to study.

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
yes but cant the aliens mass drug us to make us cope better and then help our technology? I think there are aliens that can control us by scents and vibrations

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBuster
yes but cant the aliens mass drug us to make us cope better and then help our technology? I think there are aliens that can control us by scents and vibrations
There is no evidence to suggest that there is any alien control of humans through scents or vibrations. Let alone a mass control.

If they want their little experiment to continue, destroying the free will of their study subjects would again jeapordize whatever they were doing, wouldn't you think?

Its obvious that whatever aliens want, they do not want to promote new technologies or help humanity in any quantifiable manner. So anything we gain from them is very likely uwanted corruption of their study.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
actually it might be possible for aliens to be out of our visual range. also they might have a mechanism that the instant that a human sees them the image is wiped from our brains.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If they are out of their visual range...they can involve in our life and we would call that as paranormal or miracles, right?

Do you think all the paranormal are caused by Aliens out of our visual range?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by effigyrelease

Originally posted by MrRadicalEd
We aren't the borg being controled by a hive mind, and we can think for ourselves..

how would you know?

good point, i read somewhere in ATS that in 2004 a type of mind control will spread across the world, we wont know its there or when i happens, and we wont have any god sense after that, like a consiounce except different a little bit and the beings to host this mind control are human "elite" humans from space that go around every human infested planet controlling it and colonizing it for the better of mankind(but that would be my guess im not really shure) also 2006 organic realitly will go bye bye cause in that year due to the mind control everything will be artificial reality, like in the matrix, except without the computer harvesting humans for energy.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Millions of people are abducted and returned every day and night by aliens. If all those aliens were unable to become invisible at will then people would be seeing them everywhere.

From my own experience I'm aware that they come through portals and vortexes etc from other dimensions.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ive never seen an ET and known it. Ive been outside at night meditating and think ive come close to an encounter. Ill look at the stars and think if time were warped how they would look different and think about other dimensions, stuff like that. Then it gets kinda scary, ill see "shooting stars", lights, shadow images of beings and I know if I let myself believe in them without a doubt they will be there. It is like they here in a different dimension and you have to put your mind to that matrix to see them and they can feel your energy. I always get scared and stop before I can make contact.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies

Originally posted by effigyrelease

Originally posted by MrRadicalEd
We aren't the borg being controled by a hive mind, and we can think for ourselves..

how would you know?

good point, i read somewhere in ATS that in 2004 a type of mind control will spread across the world, we wont know its there or when i happens, and we wont have any god sense after that, like a consiounce except different a little bit and the beings to host this mind control are human "elite" humans from space that go around every human infested planet controlling it and colonizing it for the better of mankind(but that would be my guess im not really shure) also 2006 organic realitly will go bye bye cause in that year due to the mind control everything will be artificial reality, like in the matrix, except without the computer harvesting humans for energy.

see, someone sees what i'm trying to say.
we wont know its there or when i happens
that's all i'm trying to say, ya'll.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join