It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange skiies phenomena near Paris, FRANCE (with pictures) [updated : 22 november 2003] :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I've found this on a french forum about UFO's. The poster of the message is also the author of the picture.

I've translated for you the testimony :

Testimony received by the Newspaper of Ufologie (Le journal de l'Ufologie): www.lejdu.com...

JL. G, 46 years old, testifies:

Activity: I work my preparation with a contest (European right, grammar, tests of logic.....) for the European Commission at my office.

Date of observation: November 10, 2003 (scouring Phenomenon)
Hour of observation: between 19h and 20h30
Place of observation: L'haies les roses. (94240)
Number of witnesses: 4 (the principal witness, its wife and two children)
Presence of Venus: not, but Mars yes.

Duration of the observation: approximately 1h

Weather : Clear sky, Mars visible in south-east. The phenomenon takes place in the west of Mars, therefore well below.

Visual description: A light located at the east of Paris (at the horizon) then a second light practically with the same height, on the left of the first. The first starts to shine much more, then disappears and reappears. Then the second which is on the left takes its place and vice and poured. The lights die out systematically as soon as a plane passes in the vicinity and reappear at once. The lights, besides their changes of the one in the place of the other, it has no other displacement there. Then they finish by vanishing completely. The phenomenon is not visible the day by a clear sky, but on the other hand appears every evening at the same place... (depuis the surroundings of 10/11/03)
Luminosity & Color: Intense white, then yellow....

Form & Structure: Round, but dubious Apparement...

Outdistance estimated: Estimate ten Kms, photographs carried out to the 300. (Investigation in progress...)

Estimate speed: Statics....

If you have still observed a similar phenomenon (or similar), send me a u2u or a mail at [email protected]

Hear are the shots :

Begining of the phenomen :

www.lejdu.com...

www.lejdu.com...

Later :

www.lejdu.com...
I dont know what it is but it's a very nice pic !)

www.lejdu.com...

THEN, IT REALLY LOOK LIKE UFOS...BUT I HAVE ANOTHER THEORY.
It also look like some tiny bor�alis aurorae...

So UFO's, HAARP...

Also, notice that in this area, the french army have an installation "haarp like"...

www.lejdu.com...

www.lejdu.com...

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I don't suspect any UFO involvement or anything like that. It's probably an aurorae bor�alis like you said or some other terrestrial occurence.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
fourth of july! get out your UFO appearance fireworks!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Also, notice that in this area, the french army have an installation "haarp like"...

Ouch. What's the name of their " haarp like " installation ?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Would you take a second and re-size these please?
I can see approx 1/4 of each image at a time.

Pleeeease.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Ouch. What's the name of their " haarp like " installation ?

No name, it's in the Satory camp, I had this information from a french scientist we have meet, since, with some french friends, we have made research group in french about HAARP.

You can visit our homepage and sign the petition if you want.

www.ceiiph.fr.st...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Were these photos allowed to be held to longer exposure time to get the lights to track around the sky to see their movement? Or are these pictures just standard camera takes of really weird light formations in the sky?

Whatever it is, its unidentified aerial phenomena. I don't know if its some kind of UFO event, but I'm leaning towards that idea as I have seen other similar images.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
...after all maybe it's only the laser from a nightclub, I'll tell you when I'll get more informations about these apparitions.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
that this is no borealis aurorae, because I know what the "northern lights" look like; I have been observing them ever since I was young. These photos are amazing because to me It looks like these images have no shape to any flying "object". These images depict to me, the "burning" of something in the atmosphere, because I can see the outline of clouds with some "hot" looking patterns. I think that these occurences have something to do with this planet, my guess would be government/military experiments, like HAARP. These are really amazing images and I believe them to be human in origin.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
looks like plasma to me or did you ever think what a plasma fire would look like in space it would be almost liquid looking sorta like those pics creepy if you ask me

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   
My honest opinion on those:

The camera that took the photos had an extended exposure time. And the person holding the camera naturaly vibrated his hand as all humans do. The images are probably a point of light that appears as it does do to the exposure.

But then again there is the one with the trail, and a point......

[Edited on 11/21/2003 by Seapeople]

jra

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
looks like a long exposure to me too. in images 6, 10 and 12. all the differnt glowing objects have the same basic shape. it also doesn't help that there is no other referance in the pictures. like no ground or anything to compair it too.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Its the American PLanes bombarding Paris!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Pictures date : 21 november 2003 :

www.lejdu.com...
www.lejdu.com...
www.lejdu.com...
www.lejdu.com...
www.lejdu.com...
www.lejdu.com...
www.lejdu.com...
www.lejdu.com...
www.lejdu.com...

(It really look like the same as above).

The photograph will soon meet some people at the Orly airport control tower, because a pilot have recently declared to have seen a "non-conventional flying object"...

So, I'll update this thread soon.

But I also prepare a brown bag just in case it's just the Eurodisneyland Paris great parade fireworks

jra

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm still thinking these pictures are just blurred light of some aircraft or something like that. and that the funny shapes are caused by the shaking of the camera.

In photo www.lejdu.com... you can see some trees and powerlines, but they are all very blurry. either you really out of focus or again, it's from the camera shaking. at least that's how i see it.

what kind of camera are you using? i assume digital, since it has all that noise. but what model of camera? also next time you should get a tripod or find something steady to put the camera on. at least the pics will be clearer.

top topics

join