It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush Poll...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Is George Bush the worst President of all time?

www.bestandworst.com...

Results...

www.bestandworst.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
No I think he is one of the better ones.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well, Bush will always go down as the first, best and worst 'president' ever appointed by the US Supreme Court.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Well, Bush will always go down as the first, best and worst 'president' ever appointed by the US Supreme Court.

true

He's not the worst president ever though, my vote would have to go to Johnson for that one.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:18 AM
link   
You'd have to have an amazing knowlege of US presidential history to answer this question. Personally, I don't like him, but I'm not qualified to answer your question. I think you will get mostly opinion as an answer, rather than any factually based arguments.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
For you Bush Bashers, remember, there were several recounts of the ballots done in Florida. Each one turned up in W's favor. Get over it.

who

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Im with Zzub on this one, personal opinions are the only thing you will get here, unless there are any history majors here that concentrated on presidents of the US. I like him personally, although I dont agree with everything he does, at least it isnt clinton in office. (again, just my opinion).

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Simtek and Neo, perplexed peons:

As long as the American electorate is convinced that its interests are best served by electing a warmongering dunderhead, the only 'solution' is prompt assassination of said warmongering dunderhead. What America needs is a new generation of Lee Harvey Oswald, Giuseppe Zangara, and John Wilkes Booth! As a fellow Ats member, Bush is right up there with the great destroyers of our age. As Bush runs amuck though ancient civilizations searching for the elusive Mr bin Laden, et al, Afghanistan and Iraqi have been reduced to penury and rubble. Has he found him? Nope, but CNN and the manufacturers of cluster bombs, body bags, prosthetic limbs, etc, have done rather well out of it.

Salem.

Edit: Guys I'm joking, thought we were in the mudpit...

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Salem]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by simtek
For you Bush Bashers, remember, there were several recounts of the ballots done in Florida. Each one turned up in W's favor. Get over it.

All the ballots that were NOT counted, were those in favor of Bush, too?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i don't no

i heard some stuff about him being stupid but humm?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by simtek

Wrong, try again.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
What part of the recount process don't you understand. The part where an independant counsel counted the votes. Or all the recount's done in the media that reached the same conclusions. Show me real proof and not some hokey made up stuff on some lamer site.

BTW, if you have any heartburn, it should be over the Electorial College (EC). Yes, Gore won the popular vote and should have been Prez, but our laws allow for the EC to overrule the popular vote.

Gore won the popular vote but Bush won the EC and that the way it is here.

Next subjects:

Lets see the hands of all those who think that Iraq was better off under Saddam.

9/11 didn't happen and Bin Laden is misunderstood.

Al quaida are just a bunch of guys who like sipping tea and talking about flowers.

(SARCASM INTENDED)

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by simtek]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Bush was appointed by the supream court and the desiding vote was cast by a judge who was appointed by George's father.

The court wouln't give the necessary time to do a proper recount.

Not to mention the black voters who were denied their right to vote in florida.

Bush was elected by only 17% of eligible republican voters.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Once again, Proof please.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Gore beat Bush by several hundred thousand votes (three times Kennedy's margin over Nixon).

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
Gore beat Bush by several hundred thousand votes (three times Kennedy's margin over Nixon).

I didn't see anything on your web link showing that Gore took several hundred thousand votes in Florida. I see speculation about not having enough time for a recount (36 days) and some complaining about voter intentions and hanging chads. How about a real new site. Finding people complaining about the election isn't to hard. I'd prefer, like CNN, ABC, etc...

I'd like to be able to crosscheck the facts.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I didn't see anything on your web link showing that Gore took several hundred thousand votes in Florida. I see speculation about not having enough time for a recount (36 days) and some complaining about voter intentions and hanging chads. How about a real new site. Finding people complaining about the election isn't to hard. I'd prefer, like CNN, ABC, etc...

I'd like to be able to crosscheck the facts.

I figured you would just rant and rave. If you really read that article all the way down to the bottom you would have read the exact same thing I posted.

"I'd prefer, like CNN, ABC, etc..."

Is that really how you get your news?

Your just complaining for the sake of complaining.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I also am in agreement with zzuB. I think bush is a yutz, but opinions rather than factual information would dominate results.

BG

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
No I think he is one of the better ones.

If you mean that by:

One of the better puppets!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join