It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC collapse photographic evidence of cutter charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

This eight ton steel I-beam is six inches thick. It was selected to be preserved for future generations for the near perfect horseshoe bend ... it bent without almost a single crack in it. It takes thousands of degrees to bend steel like this.

Following the World Trade Center collapses thermal hot spots with temperatures in excess of 700�C existed deep within the wreckage of the buildings. These temperatures were sustained for a long period of time.

The temperature at the core of "the pile," is near 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, according to fire officials, who add that the fires are too deep for firefighters to get to. [ABC News, 9/18/01]

"This is how it's been since day one...and this is six weeks later. As we get closer to the center of this it gets hotter and hotter - it's probably 1500 degrees."

"Out on the rubble it's still, I believe, 1,100 degrees. The guys boots just melt within a few hours."

In perfect conditions the maximum temperature that can be reached by hydrocarbons such as jet fuel burning in air is 1520� F (825� C). When the World Trade Center collapsed the deeply buried fires would have been deprived of oxygen and their temperatures would have significantly decreased.

Why was the temperature at the core of "the pile" nearly 500� F hotter than the maximum burning temperature of jet fuel a full seven days after the collapses? There were no infernos in either of the twin towers before they collapsed, so what caused the hot spots deep in their wreckage?

Dr. Frank Gayle, Metals Expert, on the jet fuel fires which burned in the WTC buildings:
"Your gut reaction would be the jet fuel is what made the fire so very intense, a lot of people figured that's what melted the steel. Indeed it didn't, the steel did not melt." [Firehouse.com]

Molten steel did not exist in the WTC buildings prior to the collapses, but...

Molten steel was found �three, four, and five weeks later, when the rubble was being removed [from WTCs 1 & 2],� Loizeaux said. He said molten steel was also found at 7 WTC, which collapsed mysteriously in the late afternoon.

there is just webpages and webpages of evidence that it was an inside job.

i can write you a thousand page book on the evidence that supports the collapse was an inside job. but ill let you do the research yourselves with my link and then you tell me if "terrorits" did it

and you can also explain to me why everybody was denied to investigate the site after it fell? why so secretive hmm?? if it was not an inside job investigators wouldhave been allowed to access the site i assume.
phtos included in the link too many to post all of em.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

[edit on 17-12-2006 by conspiracymaster]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think that you should read this article.

www.debunking911.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
There are two pictures that stand out on the page ...one shows the cut steel. Why oh why is that picture still being brought up ????

The scond picture is of all the firemen with their faces overlooking a hole with beams of orange-white light..... Im no pro....but wouldnt temperatures exceeding 1,000 degrees ...take your face off?

join