It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Old Pedophiles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Documentary discussing the gay sexual activities of Bush, Rove and the men that surround them in his administration

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't care if Bush or Rove are gay. I couldn't care less... And as far as I'm concerned, their sexual relationships are nobody's business, unless they're breaking the law. I don't care if they're having a big fat gay orgy.

It's also not news that Bush and his cronies are hypocrites and liars, but to use Pedophiles in the title, like that's the main subject is just misleading.

Having "Pedophiles" in the title of the video and this thread is pretty sensationalistic and dramatic, isn't it? We all already know about Foley, though. So it's not news.

And who is this chick that we should listen to and believe her? Most of their conversation was totally speculation, spoken with dramatic overtones. THen this guy ends by saying that he's a Christian!
After everything he says in the video!
Too much!

So that's what I think.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
would you prefer more graphic pedophile stories involving politics, like these:
www.arcticbeacon.com...
www.freeourkids.com...
educate-yourself.org...
www.indybay.org...
www.franklincase.org...

Pedophiles in Washington
video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
And some more dealing with political pedophelia.

www.vote.org...
www.propagandamatrix.com... (scroll down for newspaper clippings)
en.wikipedia.org... (this book was the basis)
www.franklincase.org... (the full story!)

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
would you prefer more graphic pedophile stories involving politics, like these:

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
And some more dealing with political pedophelia.

Are these addressed to me? Because if so, there's no need. I'm not denying that there's pedophilia in politics and in Washington, DC. Not by a long shot! I definitely know that. I was just saying that the particular video in the OP was misleading.

Did either of you watch the video? It talked mostly of how gay Rove and other high-ups in Washington DC are. My point is, Who Cares? But the video and the thread's title implies the that it's going to be about the pedophiles. It's not.

I'm just sayin'...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Actually I didn't watch the vid BH, I just assumed it was part of the Franklin case. If it is just about houw "gay" rove is, then they're being pretty lazy with their video, since there are so many instances of real pedophelia in Washington.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
this is disgusting how can people allow these people to run the country.
i do not understand. society is f'ed we are all slaves and don't question authority anymore..

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I personally believe anyone that is proven to commit an act of pedophilia should be put to death immediatley. Yet the courts pity these individuals and they spend 1 month in jail on average or less. Ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Worse yet my reptillian friend, is that it's offered as a benefit to those with the proper connections in government, and with no reprocussions to those who commit the act.

Makes me want to vomit.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This video is a must watch for anyone in need of comic relief. The guy that made it could hardly keep a straight face throughout the vid. And, btw, what's a "Gay Realist"?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
This video is a must watch for anyone in need of comic relief. The guy that made it could hardly keep a straight face throughout the vid. And, btw, what's a "Gay Realist"?

The guy's name is Anthony Hilder and I remember seeing a conspiracy related film he made some years back. (which was pretty good I thought)

This is just tabloid type trash in IMHO. I really would have thought Hilder could come up with something better than this.

As other's have said, Gay doesn't equal pedophilia although the Foley case is different obviously.

top topics

join