It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mos Def exposes Illuminati, New World Order, 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Mos Def song exposes Illuminati, NWO!

Warning: This video contains some graphic violent imagery (war)

Mos Def, one of the FEW musicians to come out swinging in support of the 9/11 Truth movement and the exposing of the New World Order, George Bush, Bin Laden, and the Illuminati.

This is a hugely important song with a meaningful video!

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This is immortal technique they have been signing about this stuff for years.
JEDI MIND TRICKS raps about this stuff too and aliens AIDS and other cool stuff. nothing new. they aren't signed to a label and they sold 70 000 albums them selves. that's the way it should be. he's a smart gangster who isn't allowed into Canada

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prince of Peace

Isn't that Immortal Technique?

What from this song do you find convincing or impressive?

[edit on 12-12-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
this is Immortal Technique off his Revolutionary Volume 2 album. Technique rules he is one of the most brutally honest and real hip hop artists around. there are a handful of hip hop artists in the NY underground that have been rapping about and exposing this stuff over the past decade. they guest spot on each others' records a lot too. for example: Non-Phixion (r.i.p.), Necro, of course Technique. check them out, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
they see past the lies and deceptions. listen to the whole album and you will know where he is comming from. if they were in it for the money they would have signed a record deal along time ago.

they rap and inform people of the truth.
he's smart. spits out facts.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Thats a moving video.....

Wish more people would buy stuff like that, instead of manufactured pop

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prince of Peace

This is a hugely important song with a meaningful video!

Wow

We should have greatest hits video section on this website. Videos that every conspiracy theorist should see.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler

JEDI MIND TRICKS raps about this stuff too and aliens AIDS and other cool stuff.

Yes I listen to rap music for about 15 years or so but the last few years hiphop really became commercial and the ruggedness was gone. And therefore I only listened to dupstep reggae dub etc. Until about a month ago I remembered Jedi Mind Tricks having weird album names like reincarnation of the hologramic christ. They really know more and some numbers full of information.
I went thru my hiphop collection and came up with these who also have messages for the people against the Elite.
Hieroglyphics, Kool Keith a/k/a Dr. Octagon, Busta Rhymes, Black Moon,
Madlib(Lootpack) Army of the Pharaohs, Masters of Illusions, Soul Asssasins and many many more...
That reminds me of Russel Jones a/k/a Ol' Dirty Bastard kept mensioning being followed and watched bij goverment agencies. He said things like FBI is tapping my phone and got mics in my TV. When the Album Wu-Tang Forever was released Ol' dirty was in jail. When he came out some strange things happened. He changed his name severall times, first he was Osiris and later he called himself Jesus Son, then he signed RockaFellaz label with Jay-Z before committing suicide...

Peace to you Russel Jones and may your style live forever.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Other artist have spoken out about the Illuminati and the New World Order like the Goodie Mob with cell therapy and Xzibit also, never heard Jedi Mind Tricks saw there CD's and thought they had a cool name and was planing on buying one of there CD's now i guess i will.

As far as Russell Jones gos he was a (TI) targeted individual and they did things to him like follow him around and use electronic torture such as voice to skull....in one of his songs MC conditioner from the album the W he says "people mind scaping trying to set a brother up" they have technology that can put voices in your head the military has issued patents for these types of weapons but back in 2001 when the W came out no one knew this.....it wasen't until around 2005 when there were so many victims that people started putting two and two together and relized these were experiments on civilians and people like state representative Jim Guest started speaking out about such atrocities......these weapons can also alter your state of perception which may be the reason Russell Jones changed his name to Osiris and big baby Jesus.....

Anyone suffering from organized stalking and electronic torture should contact this website.......

www.freedomfchs.com...

As far as the rest of the WU gos i feel some of them may have sold out to the powers that be aka the Illuminati, some are masons which are linked to the Illuminati in one verse the RZA talks about having a slave and wearing rocaware clothes and rocaware is named after the Rockefeller family which is rumored to be one of the top Illuminati bloodlines or at least one of the main powers that be....also U-God sang a verse stating your a human sacrifice from the song Iron God Chamber from Masta Killas Made In Brooklyn CD....also La the Darkman has said in two different songs that he has a mind like a mason......anyway just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think the Wu changed after they launched wu-tang forever and started with the wu-wear, since then Rza appears severall times with one eye covered and became commercial. I think all Jay-Z related and Rockafellaz label related. I hope stones throw and DuckDown records aren't infected by the Elite.

Wanna see a funny clip? check out Kool Keith in Living Astro
If this won't damage your brain..

URL: youtu.be...

[edit on 22-8-2010 by PositiveVibration]

top topics

join