It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone help me find a UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
i wanna know wot the fuss is about....
i believe in UFOs with all my heart, yet i have only seen one as a very small child, so i dont know if i was dreaming or not.

can anyone give me tips on how to spot a UFO WITHOUT endangering myself?

thanks alot

if you want any info on my first sighting dont hesitate to ask.... you might be able to tell me if it probly DID happen or not

thanks guys

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
First, welcome to ATS.

Well, you can start by looking up.

Seriously, you can start by seeing if there is any area near you where they have been seen, some areas appear to have more sightings than others, and if you live in an area where there wasn't any sighting reported then the chances are lower.

A good observation post is a good idea.

And spend some time looking for them.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
thanks m8
now does anyone know of any UFO hotspots in the UK?
preferably in the midlands???

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I live in South Wales and there have been many sightings around the valleys. I would say your chances are better between 1am and 4am in rural areas wherever you are.

I have a witness who has seen a craft landing locally where I live late at night in the 1970's. I have another credible witness who saw one in the same area five years ago; classic saucer description with orange glow, wobbling slowly in mid-air and a lightening fast departure. I met someone who saw the popular Triangle up close above his car a few years ago and he made the local paper. In fact, every other person I speak to casually about this subject knows of someone who has seen something. I was thinking about making a documentary for google..

My uncle told me of an interesting case he heard first-hand. This involved a group of friends in a car late at night. They drove down a country lane towards what seemed like intensely bright floodlights in the middle of nowhere. As they passed over a little bridge, they observed in a field a spaceship with several humanoids (I think they were short with big heads) gathered around it in a circle, all illuminated. The driver accelerated and they got away without anything happening. They vowed never to speak of it except for the chopsy one who told everyone in the village. The MOD showed up one day and interrogated all of them before forcing them to sign non disclosure forms.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by SwingingMonkey]

join