It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some help (Compass don't work in my bed!?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well, dunno if this happened to anyone else. One day joking with a compass trying to focus my psi interfering the magnetic arrow i dropped it in the bed and the compass start moving to another side (sorry for my english if anyone know's me i prefered write in spanish). The thing it's that the compass change directions when i drop it in my bed, i tryed with two more compass and still my bed afects it. Anyone know why? Im not afraid of that but can someone explain this problem?

Thanks people.

Snake Skywalker.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Most likely you bed has a metal frame or metal srpings. This would interfere with the magnetic field and prevent the compass from taking a proper reading. Nothing to worry about.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
Most likely you bed has a metal frame or metal srpings. This would interfere with the magnetic field and prevent the compass from taking a proper reading. Nothing to worry about.

I agree with Terapin, a whole lot of paranormal investigators have attributed activity near/ on beds as paranormal (or in your case Psi related) Either they don't realize it or are using it for self-glorification. Not only Compasses but EMF Detectors can be thrown off by the metal frame of a bed or a wire box-spring mattress.

And your English is very good by the way. If you really want to experiment with psi energy and a compass (I don't know if it will actually work though, I have not heard of such a thing) I would say at least sit on the ground in your bedroom, and even better would be to be outside away from electrical sources as well.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Doesn't take much to mess up a compass, i had one of those key chain compasses and had a couple of those grocery store reward cards on it, and the magnetic strips messed it up.

top topics

join