It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an EMP|Re's D0wnfa||

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The U.S has thrown it's weight about for decades now....ever since the end of the cold war and russia's ruin it has gained confidence...and in turn taken the route to self-destruction all the while maintaining alleged anti-terrorist activities'...we know the U.S is at the verge of eliminating any threat posed by the middle east..how will this end, any theories'?

i bring you...a history on it's rise:
www.csmonitor.com...
it's intentions for the 2nd gulf war:
www.marxist.net...
and to aid in the discussion, the link that so motivated me to post this topic up
lists.iww.org...
what's more, when it does end, how much of the administration will be left, will they be affected ??
i leave it to you, since you alone, prolong this thread's existence, a favourable topic intended for all those realist liberals out there.
Cordially
Cyrus

[Edited on 16-11-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
The U.S has thrown it's weight about for decades now....ever since the end of the cold war and russia's ruin it has gained confidence...and in turn taken the route to self-destruction all the while maintaining alleged anti-terrorist activities'...we know the U.S is at the verge of eliminating any threat posed by the middle east..how will this end, any theories'?

www.csmonitor.com...
www.marxist.net...
and to aid in the discussion, the link that so motivated me to post this topic up
lists.iww.org...
what's more, when it does end, how much of the administration will be left, will they be affected ??
i leave it to you, since you alone, prolong this thread's existence, a favourable topic intended for all those realist liberals out there.
Cordially
Cyrus

It will end after we are all gone......

World War III

"The aftermath of world war 3.... if there is a world war 4 it will be fought with sticks and stones"

Einstein

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

www.csmonitor.com...
www.marxist.net...
lists.iww.org...
Cordially
Cyrus

World War III

"The aftermath of world war 3.... if there is a world war 4 it will be fought with sticks and stones"

Einstein

nice posting...*takes a look at today's posts*.every topic has presently been answered omega, well done, keep it up

eintsein is just a man.... i would have thought something on the lines of his quote would have been more than plausible, yet...he is only a man, and is bound to make mistakes no?
a world war? or an empire's economic downfall...your administration(THE U.S) decides which route to take...ending up with a severely crippled race, or, accepting the rules and abiding by them

Cyrus.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

www.csmonitor.com...
www.marxist.net...
lists.iww.org...
Cordially
Cyrus

World War III

Einstein

nice posting...*takes a look at today's posts*.every topic has presently been answered omega, well done, keep it up

..your administration(THE U.S) decides which route to take...ending up with a severely crippled race, or, accepting the rules and abiding by them

Cyrus.

"my admin" I do not live in the US and will never set foot there... well that is too strong of a statement sorry everyone..... rephrase... I will never live there.

top topics

join