It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Utah Base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ok I heard a few years back from a friend of mine in the Military (name rank and service ommited to keep him from kicking my butt) That all the realy cool Area 51 stuff was removed and sent to an undesclosed base in Utah and that is where Area 51 is. I am inclined to believe him just because of things he has been involved in. Does anyone have any inclination what he was talking about?

www.aliendave.com... Just something to go on.

It seems to make sense to me because Groom Lakes security has been all but compromised. Photos are taken of that site every day and there are ton's of Tourists that go there every year.

It would be logical to keep the misinformation about area 51 going and do research in an obscure location that would be harder to infiltrate. The mountanous area of Utah would be perfect besides the geological conditions of many cavernous areas would facilitate a research place that would be relitivly undetectable.

I don't know and I am sure that this has been talked about here before. If so please move this post to the proper location Thank You

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's called the Green River Complex. Here some info from the main site about it:

Green River Complex

B.T.W: The idea that it is a replacement for Area 51/Groom Lake is Not true! We have chased and beat that roumor to death here on ATS more times than I care to count!

Tim

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
That kind of seems like a dump. I don't think that that is an active base anymore.

I don't know but perhaps the military would have moved all the super secret fun stuff from area 51 a while back this would probably be noticable by large trucks leaving the facility or cargo planes coming in or out of the base. I just think that groom lake isnt the best place to have sensitive materials or projects going on anymore because of the publicity.

It would make sense that they would move and keep Groom Lake security beefed up just to throw people off.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't think you would see trucks and cargo planes moving stuff from Area51 because I'm sure it would all be moved underground via transit tunnels. You know the ones that link all the bases out west underground.

join