It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

freemason assassins part II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
A few weeks ago i posted something about presidents that were assassinated or had attemps on their lives and how they were all freemasons or had mason connections. I also asked that maybe someone could see if the assassins themselves had any masonic connections. Here is the list of assassins:
John Wilkes Booth
Boston Corbett (killed JWB)
Charles Julius Guieau
Leon Czologoz
Lee Harvey Oswald
Jack Ruby (killed LHO)
Richard Lawrence
Oscar collazo and Griselio Torresola
Lesile Coffet (killed Torresola)
Lynnette "squeaky" Fromme and Sara Jane Moore
John Hinckley jr

I found some interesting stuff, and i'm anxious to see what people say, and if they happened to do any research see what they find.
I went looking to see if any of the assassins had masonic connections, that wasn't easy so i didn't find much but i did find other stuff that is just as cool.
-On the assassin list 5 of the people have 3 names, is "3" important in illuminati of freemasonry?
-Boston Corbett, Charles julius Guiteau, Lee Harvey Oswald, Lynette Fomme, and John Hinckley Jr. all had some sort of mental problems.
a.) It's long been held that freemasons have magic powers or are involved in witchcraft. Maybe their power is so much magical, but of the mind. Nobody really knows that much about hypnosis maybe the assassins were sort of "manchurian candidated" with hyposis and were programmed to kill. Hypnosis has been around a long time, maybe the freemasons picked up on it?
- Boston Corbett was give orders not to kill John Wilkes booth, but did kill him anyway. Corbett was never charged for anything and was later "pardoned" by secretary of war Edwin M. Stanton, who just so happens to be a mason.
-Another "connection" i found was that Charles julius guiteau and john Hinckley Jr. both spent time in st. Elizabeths hospital. It could just be a chance thing that they were both there, but you never know.

Hopefully this will spark some conversation, or an interest. Does anyone know where i might look to find if any of the assassins on the list had freemason connections? I tried the internet but it wasn't too helpful.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
nothing was wrong with that thread. I posted that thread. I asked for some help with research, and some dude told me to do it myself (which is understandable), and he said he looked forward to what my results were. The results (so far) i what i just posted

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Thesmokingman2

many of those "assassins" were either freemason or neither , because america wasnt controled by the templars then. especially during wilks booths time when america was young , thats why you had so many ideals about freedom. Honest abe was just a sad target to the freemasons

I like though your hypothesis on assassins being hypnotised but you have to think, from what i know the assassins started out as acult before the first crusade and as soon as the crusade started launched attacks agenst them. know one knows why.

edit on 17-5-2012 by arc92 because: sorry the comment was supposed to be larger but my hand slipped and i hit edit

join