It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kramer from Seinfeld calls black hecklers "N-word" at show!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Here is a video link of Kramer from Seinfeld going on a racist tirade. u can see the video here

(Mod edit: Softened epithet in thread title. -- Majic)

[edit on 11/21/2006 by Majic]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Yeah I was watching this on the local morning news. Richards really snapped.

He told CNN, off-camera, he felt sorry for what happened and that he made amends.

ktla.trb.com...

Who knows what those amends actually were, but this will haunt Richards forever.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yeah, he's ruined. Not that it really matter because the residuals from seinfeld alone will keep him paid for life but I think he just jumped in the boat with Mel Gibson.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think is far worse than what Gibson said for a number of reasons. First of all, there was a degree of validity to what Mel said but I don't see how Richards tirade can be justified in any way. Secondly, what Gibson said was to one person while inebriated while Richards was addressing a public place in front of possibly hundreds of people.

In my opinion Richards should be treated as much more of a pariah than Gibson was but he won't be of course.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Michael Richards and racism actually have something in common. If we just stop talking about them, they will eventually disappear.

top topics

join