It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - Unanswered Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
A Few Things To Ponder -

•Where are the Security Tape Videos from Pentagon Gas station or 2 hotels at Pentagon showing what hit the Pentagon and the videos from the Security Cameras on the West Wall of the Pentagon?
•Why the Pentagon unofficially released a set of apparently fraudulent photos of the explosion at the Pentagon on 9/11?
•Why did the 9/11 Commission not investigate or clear up the anomalies involving Flight 11 out of Boston Logan related to the flight not being reported to the U.S. Bureau of Transportation(BTS) as scheduled for 9/11 but having official records of up to 3 planes or versions on 9/11 and most records indicating the passengers did not load on the plane that hit WTC1?
•Why did the 9/11 Commission not investigate and clear up the FAA radar reports that Flight 77 went so far west it could not possibly have hit the Pentagon and why the FAA reported that Flight 77 had gone down in Kentucky?
•Why has the tape recording and transcript of the call from flight attendant Amy Sweeny related to the hijacking of Flight 11 been kept secret and not made public?
•What caused the massive upward and outward explosion of materials at top of the WTC buildings at the beginning of the collapse?
•What caused the appearance of cutting squib explosions at WTC?
•Why were the official statements of firefighters and policemen that included large numbers of reports of explosions prior to building collapse at WTC suppressed by authorities and not followed up on by investigations or the 9/11 Commission, and only released after a FOIA suit by the NY Times and Victims Families
•Why the dozens of witnesses to explosions at the WTC buildings including firefighters and building engineers were not interviewed by the 9/11 Commission and why their statements were not made public in the 9/11 Commission Report
•Why did the FBI require all photographs shown on television or shot-on-site to be preapproved by the FBI? Why were photographs shown to WTC damage review team not released for public view?
•Why there was no FBI effort to interview survivors and witnesses to WTC events
•Why was there denial of FOI request for recorded comments and opinions of New York Firemen who fought the WTC fires regarding 9/11 events and of 911 line calls of persons at the WTC site?
•Explanation of collapse since wireless phone records of firefighters in WTC prior to collapse indicate the fires were small, isolated, and controllable.
•Where are the contents of the black boxes found at the WTC site by firemen but denied by FBI
•When and how charges for the controlled demolition of WTC7 were set since the owner has said publicly that the building was “pulled” - controlled demolition
•Recordings of air traffic controller communications with the flights.
•Where are the remains or Part Numbers from any of the targeted planes.
•The contents of the black boxes from the Pentagon which is being withheld
•The contents of the missing last 3 minutes of the black box recording of Flight 93 (note: a request for a flight plan change was received by FAA 3 minutes before the flight crashed and some speculate that one of the original pilots may have done this- but there is considerable evidence that the plane was shot down)
•Were cell phone calls attributed to passengers on the 9/11 flights from heights over 5000 feet or at cruising speed fakes given experimental data that such calls are unlikely to be possible? If so, who was responsible for the faked calls and why?
•Photographs documenting the crime scenes before they were disturbed

Keeping it as real as I can......

Cody

"excuses are tools to nothingness"

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Dear texaspike:

You must be a new member here. Ah, yes, I see your registration date. Indeed you are. Well, be forewarned. You’re crusin’ for a brusin’ here. A deluge of criticism is headed your way. Why, because all the questions you’ve listed are already being discussed somewhere on ATS, PTS or BTS. I just wanted to give you a “heads up”. Good luck…no one needs it more than you do right now. I feel for you.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
In my attempt to "shield" myself from such critisism, I only put the above thread up as a conglomerate, to ask why there are so many things that are unanswered. That is all. Nothing more, nothing less. I did not care to have everything answered, but just a simple answer as to why there is so much unexplained. To the experts on this, I am new, will get it soon, so cut me some slack.

I LOVE CONSPIRACY STORIES, but not in the hands of those who actaully had to deal with them.

Thanks and peace to all,

TexasPike

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods
Dear texaspike:

You must be a new member here. Ah, yes, I see your registration date. Indeed you are. Well, be forewarned. You’re crusin’ for a brusin’ here. A deluge of criticism is headed your way. Why, because all the questions you’ve listed are already being discussed somewhere on ATS, PTS or BTS. I just wanted to give you a “heads up”. Good luck…no one needs it more than you do right now. I feel for you.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

And they said wizards only knew magick... Interesting....

I will let you slide this time TexasPike.....

There is a search and there is "The Google" So you should use those accordingly...

And yes I am way worse than this most of the time.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hey Texas,welcome to ATS.This forum by far is the best on the net.As to your post,its like the Wizard said,this topic has been discussed and argued over to no end here.There are many unanswered questions pertaining to 9/11,hope fully someday we will have a REAL investigation as to what happened on that horrific September morning.Till then happy posting

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Thanks Fellas! I will work on educating myself a tad more, before posting!

Keeping it real....

TexasPike

top topics

join