It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Bird Flu Lie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Pandemics have 6 stages - and we're supposedly in a Stage 3 Alert. But I suspect we 've already passed Stage 4, and we're into Stage 5 or even Stage 6.

Supposedly, most bird flu infections are still being spread from animals to humans, and human-to-human transmission is still very rare - Stage 3. Stage 4 has small local clusters of human cases, with limited human-to-human transmission.

Stage 5 has larger clusters, but the clusters are contained geographically; the pandemic still might be stopped with intervention and by changing industrial agricultural practices.

Stage 6 is when human-to-human transmission occurs easily, and the flu starts to really spread. Once Stage 6 starts, interventions are about limiting the pandemic's impact - and buying time until a vaccine is developed.

In theory, there will be time for people to prepare between Stage 5 clustering and early Stage 6, and the full-out pandemic spread that follows. History shows that individuals and societies fare much better when they know what they're facing.

One of the key lessons from the pandemics of the 20th century is that a lack of honest and public communication from governments and health officials can seriously undermine a response.

The 1918-19 Spanish flu did not originate in Spain. That neutral country had an uncensored press during the war that reported on the first wave of influenza, which arrived there in May 1918. The term "Spanish Flu" is simply a historical accident stemming from this being the first place that the pandemic was frankly reported by a free press. Many other countries, in the midst of war, suppressed accounts of this worrisome disease out of worry that such news would harm fighting morale. This decision worsened the impact of the pandemic. Misleading and inconsistent government statements and media coverage undermined the public's confidence in government and were at odds with attempts to slow the spread of the pandemic.

...During that era, newspapers' objectives were often more about furthering their governments' political agendas agendas, in what was viewed as a kind of patriotism, than about reporting the truth.

Source: The Flu Pandemic and You, Vincent Lam, M.D. and Colin Lee, M.D. From Doubleday Canada.

It looks like we're up for a 1918 replay, unfortunately.

All the latest propaganda says that we'll have NO time, or maybe, days at most, to prepare once the pandemic hits.

www.crimelibrary.com...]By the time a pandemic is confirmed, air travel may have already delivered the virus around the world.[/url] Because influenza is infectious before symptoms appear, there would be no way to positively identify people who may be infected. It's possible that a pandemic virus could start to show up in your area a couple of weeks after being identified in Hong Kong, Jakarta or Bombay.

This is SO not true. Once clusters with human-to-human transmission are identified, travel restrictions and quarantine should be used to contain the spread and buy time. So why are they lying?

Experts fear that civil unrest could be a tipping point for instability in a number of governments around the world "as their economies implode." There is a concern that even early on in unaffected countries, panic and chaos could erupt as the world media reports the daily advance of the pandemic. One CDC economist was asked to predict the social fallout. That was outside his realm, he replied, "Go ask the fiction writers what could happen."

There you have it.

Our handlers have their Tamiflu, and dibs on the first vaccines. Looks like they're gonna protect international trade and the economy - and let ordinary people get blind-sided.

I'm willing to bet 10,000 ATS points that we're already into Stage 5, maybe early Stage 6, and we're gonna see a pandemic this winter. Without advance warning. Any takers?

Important clue: Sydney- Body Bags Ready

[edit on 14-11-2006 by soficrow]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thanks for upping my spirits there, soficrow. I'm off to Cambodia this Monday. Going to be helping out in the country side. And here was me thinking the Bird Flu threat had all but gone . . .

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Thanks for upping my spirits there, soficrow. I'm off to Cambodia this Monday. Going to be helping out in the country side. And here was me thinking the Bird Flu threat had all but gone . . .

Sorry.

But better prepared than blindsided.

My advice? Stock up on hand sanitizer and carry it with you everywhere. Maybe some masks too?

Hand Sanitizer Recipe

4 cups of 70% rubbing alcohol
4 teaspoons glycerin.

Shake. Carry around in little bottle.

Good luck in Cambodia, and don't take any pretty propagandas.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Yes, I've been reading up on this... I'm sure that we're being kept in the dark because it's not a question of IF the virus will mutate, it's a question of WHEN... I'm certainly not the type of person to stockpile food, water and medical supplies on the whim of every conspiracy theory, but I think in this case it's probably a wise thing to do.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I almost wonder if the Illuminati plan to use this to wipe out the race. Hmm. Weird. They probably will. Bad news. You know what else is bad? I forgot to feed my dogs. I'll be back.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

I'm willing to bet 10,000 ATS points that we're already into Stage 5, maybe early Stage 6, and we're gonna see a pandemic this winter. Without advance warning. Any takers?

Important clue: Sydney- Body Bags Ready

Okay. I'm not 100% sure we're in Stage 5 or 6 - but I am certain we will NOT get advance warning. Even though we should.

Anyway, my offer still stands. Takers?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Okay. I'm not 100% sure we're in Stage 5 or 6 - but I am certain we will NOT get advance warning. Even though we should.

I don't know sofi. Looks like V for Vendetta to me.

Found an interesting thread on ATS.

Tamiflu psychotic health warning

Hmmm.
You wanna be dead human or alive psycho? A tough choice.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

I don't know sofi. Looks like V for Vendetta to me.

Explain please?

Found an interesting thread on ATS.

Tamiflu psychotic health warning

Hmmm.
You wanna be dead human or alive psycho? A tough choice.

FYI - Tamiflu does NOT work.

...I didn't know about that thread (thanks for the link), posted for ATSNN a day after - more info in the thread:

Tamiflu Still Sucks

Also see: Tamiflu "Useless" Against H5N1 Bird Flu

top topics

join