It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from [deleted for security reasons]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
After lurking around on this forum for some time, I have decided to officially join the ranks of conspiracy theorists. I will admit in advance that I enjoy debunking theories almost as much, if not more, than I enjoy proposing/promoting them, so take note. You have been warned.

This has been a public service announcement.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Welcome, agent_unawares...your introduction bodes well, because as much as we enjoy bringing our theories to the forums, it gives us all greater pleasure seperating wheat from the chaff.

We depend on a wind called Critical Thinking to aid us in this endeavor and it's always a keening gale...can't you hear it already?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Gday there agent_unawares!

Sounds like you'll be having a great time here . . . looking forward to seeing you rip apart a few of my theories

heh . good luck on that.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hey agent_unawares and welcome!

I hope you enjoy your stay here

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Agent Unaware (Sp?)

Better put your helmet on, with a statement like that...it may get ugly!

Good luck on your endeavor, just one question though? Why?

Probably not from me, but there are some great thinkers on this forum and you may end up questioning quite a few of your own thoughts! Maybe.

Welcome to ATS and your own battlegrounds, I look forward to watching your progress!
Peace, Mondo

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hi - this does not count as a one line post -

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Double post........................... Don't judge me.

[edit on 11/9/2006 by Rockpuck]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
Agent Unaware (Sp?)

Better put your helmet on, with a statement like that...it may get ugly!

Good luck on your endeavor, just one question though? Why?

Probably not from me, but there are some great thinkers on this forum and you may end up questioning quite a few of your own thoughts! Maybe.

agent_unawares is spelled the way I want it, actually. And of course I'll end up questioning my own thoughts. You can't learn if you're not open to other people's ideas, and since I don't know everything, of course I'm going to be wrong sometimes. And thanks for the warning, I now have my helmet strapped on quite firmly.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
From one agent to another. welcome.

Due to a minor indescretion I sometimes get called Agent Underwear.
Best not to go into that though.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Good to have you here!
-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

agent_unawares is spelled the way I want it, actually. And thanks for the warning, I now have my helmet strapped on quite firmly.

Agent_unawares,
I meant no disrespect by the spelling error, I was actually putting the (Sp?) in as a show of my inability to really understand how to work the reply to post button!

Welcome to ATS, look forward to seeing any post, and seriously, let me know what posts you have going. Take it easy, Mondo

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Oh, I don't mind if you think it was spelled wrong anyway. It's happened before.

Regards,
Agent Unawares.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

top topics

join