It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shanksville is a 'Military Flight Corridor'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm sure this is just another in a long list of coincidences:

"A plane going over Shanksville wasn't anything unusual because it is a military flight corridor, said Kelly Leverknight, who lives in Shanksville, just a couple miles from the crash scene."
- Daily American (2001)

Btw, no 757 crashed here:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
That's probably why Flight 93 was the only plane that was shot down on the morning of 9/11. Easy access.

As for it being there in the first place - stupid mistake on the part of the hijackers.

I believe that the shooting down of Flight 93 is the only part of 9/11 that was ordered by the government. And to be quite honest I would have made the same choice.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
That's probably why Flight 93 was the only plane that was shot down on the morning of 9/11. Easy access.

As for it being there in the first place - stupid mistake on the part of the hijackers.

I believe that the shooting down of Flight 93 is the only part of 9/11 that was ordered by the government. And to be quite honest I would have made the same choice.

Question, where did Flight 93 crash if it was shot down like you think?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   

But then would you continually lie to your country about it? Let Hollywood profit off of it by making a patriotic flag waving rag head stomping 9/11 hijacking movie that is purely fiction.

That to me is the biggest insult of it all. How Bush and someone or other just throws around 9/11 as if it were a bloody shirt Insulting the dead and the families of 9/11.

Wait sorry there was a new directive on that. The word lie is to be replaced with spin. The word carefully chosen to release the leaders of their conscience.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It probably was shot down, and the reason it was said that the passangers fought the hijackers and took the plane down themselves was to cover Bush's rear and also to help the families of the victims feel better about the way that their loved ones died. As heroes as opposed to helpless victims.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Again, where did Flight 93 crash if it was shot down like you think?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

true colours shining through, not so fun guy.
you totally condone the american government AND media lying to us to control our thoughts. it doesn't faze you a single iota.
nice.

well, i say they're lying about the whole thing. al queda is not a terrorist organisation, but a list of CIA assets from the soviet/afghanistani war. yes, some of them were used for the 911 attacks, but not by bin laden the boogie man, but by cheney the dick.
the shadow government is locking down the police state on the entire world, and you take pride and joy in it, it seems.

you're probably not even a real doctor, lol. bye, and FUngi.

top topics

join