It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F.A.O ATS admin

page: 1

join
share:
TG

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Has this site been hacked or is this a halloween prank? If its a stupid joke by the admin of this forum then its backfired.

Whats going on?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It seems far too few people were able to accept the spirit of a little fun today.

It's been disabled for now.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
It seems far too few people were able to accept the spirit of a little fun today.

It's been disabled for now.

Ahhh so it was a joke

I guess I shall have to call off the ip trace then

All the best to you SO and happy Halloween,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
BOO HOO

What a bunch of cry babbies
I thought it was funny, happy Halloween

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ahh an explanation. Thanks for the points anyway!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by apex

Your welcome, glad you enjoyed it and selected the treat.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Happy Haloween!

It was fun. Really, a break away from the ordinary. I got spooked. I had to check all my antivirus, firewall etc. in a hurry to make sure my PC won't be hacked. Kinda panicking. I thought the idea was just super original and deserve an applause.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Originally posted by apex

Your welcome, glad you enjoyed it and selected the treat.

Just out of interest why is the " HaXorKlOWN 54y5 H3ll0" thread in the trash bin?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I Loved It!

Had me going for a minute.

(and yes, I picked trick
)

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You've all really upset the klown. He feels unappreciated and he is depressed at the lack of humour in todays world.

Hmm, maybe he will come back:

HE'LL BE REALLY TWISTED NOW!!! OH NOES!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It doesnt suprise me that people couldnt handle it, almost every thread I've seen on ATS about hacking tends to draw out flames from the majority of members, even S.O. has gone off about hackers in the past I believe, so really when such a large segment of the board has an aversion to them is using one as a venue for a little 'holiday fun' really the best idea?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It was just some scrambled text. And you could read it by hitting quote. Or typing in all caps. Or by.....not requesting to be tricked in the first place.
I mean, if people are paranoid about hackers, then they wouldn't've picked to have the 'hacker klown' trick them. The people that were upset were just aggravated at the screwy text.

And they could've just logged out and read the pages as a guest, and BTS and PTS weren't affected.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I think i know why there are whiners when Haxor showed up.Some members are serious people expecting ATS to be serious as well but when Haxor came those people probably complained because they may not be use to jokes on ATS,even though it's halloween.They may be serious intelligent people who aren't use to jokes.If we had seen this coming then there may be less complaining from the members.

PS.can i get some late treats??

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Well I really wish i had logged in to ATS at Halloween because the prank sounds like A LOT of fun

Can someone please tell me what happened at Halloween on here PLEASE
Thanks.

Maybe next year ATS will play another prank / joke on us all (I hope so I bet it will be good)

Wish I was there

Alex

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by alex1981

Well I really wish i had logged in to ATS at Halloween because the prank sounds like A LOT of fun

Can someone please tell me what happened at Halloween on here PLEASE
Thanks.

Maybe next year ATS will play another prank / joke on us all (I hope so I bet it will be good)

Wish I was there

Alex

HAXOR, HAXOR, HAXOR the clown, HAXOR happened.

all the text of all the posts was HAXOR HAXOR HAXORøˆ˚˙å߃ˆ˙ø˚∆˙Ω˚£´®øˆ¨øˆhax0oriz3ed.

it was obviously a prank. no haxor is good enough to defeat the mighty ATS super security system (it is in langley, afterall, LOL!!).

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by alex1981

Aw man! I was here on halloween. Seems I always miss out on the fun.

new topics

top topics

join