It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Message?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You be the judge.

www.aliendave.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Interesting... My first thought... Someone playing a prank.

The person said it didn't have a return address? Didn't they get an expert, or even someone who knows how to see if they can track it down?

As part time voluntry work I hang on usenet groups and track down spammers, and warn their ISPs, so it would of been an idea to try and track it down.

It is so easy to send prank emails... I could make a program in about 10 minutes that enables you to send email from any email address, and not being easy to track down. I also read in some newspaper that a website has started up offering a service simular to this, as it's not illegal... As of yet. So you see how easy it could have been hoaxed.

Interesting find though
Even if it is a little far stretched, lol.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't believe it. The whole message was writen in a fluffy prophetic manner. Besides the person reporting this email should have also included the full email header. I recieve spam email with either a false email address or none at all..doesn't mean that it comes from aliens.

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by MrRadicalEd]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think aliens do have got something better to do.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just fake!
Someone with to much time on their hands

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That has to be fake. Like he said above, they have better things to do. Especially if they can communicate with us. Why would they send an email??!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Interesting read. Bull I know but I said yes BTW.

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by Britman]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Whoever transmitted this translated message to you is irrelevant, and should remain anonymous in your mind. It is what you will do with this message which matters.

I think we shouldn't take it seriously because we don't know it's source.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
That has to be fake. Like he said above, they have better things to do. Especially if they can communicate with us. Why would they send an email??!!!

and why would they send the email to people of little to no importance?

It was also emailed on Halloween. Sounds like someone with too much time.

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by ixnay]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I totally disagree Aztec! It can't harm to answer their question. If were already in the Pandora�s box that the 'third party' (greys/reptilians/draconians) has created around us, most definately I will let my voice be heard.

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by Olafski]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
No matter what the validity of the email, I think it is time for extraterrestrials to come here, and basically say, "hello".

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
it's 100% true

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Whats the source again??

top topics

join