It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO base in Mt. Rainer ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this site late last site after doing a google search about secret UFO bases. Needless to say I read topics and threads on here for about seven hours straight. lol Anyway, I was wondering if any of you had heard about a secret UFO base in Mt. Rainer ? I searched, but didn't find any threads or topics about it... So I was just curious. I guess it was mentioned in F.L. Boschke's book "The Unexplained."

"There are said to be underground "vaults" containing records of the ancient Lemurians. The ice cap of Mt. Ranier contains a maze of corridors and caves. In August of 1970, scientists climbed to the top of Mt. Ranier, and entered these caverns and tunnels. Evidence was found indicating that a small lake exists deep beneath the ice cap. It is possible that one could find a way to get beneath Mt. Ranier through these tunnels."

I don't think this is from the book, but I pulled it off a website I found.

I was just curious if anybody else had heard anything about Mt. Rainer, thanks.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Another crackpot fable created by a crackpot story spinner?

Lassen Peak, Mt Shasta, ad nauseum...

Why are 'UFO bases' always placed inside volcanoes?

Why would anyone or any extraterrestial race with a collective IQ higher than a turnip build a base INSIDE AN ACTIVE VOLCANO that could erupt at any minute? Or build a 'secret' base in a National Park where thousands of tourists visit each year?

Even our own government, maligned as incompetent by many on this board, knows enough to build underground facilities only in geologically stable areas, and control public access to the surface above the facility.

So our own government must be smarter than any extraterrestial civilization now visiting Earth.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The 1947 Kenneth Arnold sighting were around Mt. Rainier and everything subsequently revolves around that. The Mount Shasta legend has been around since the 1950s at least too.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54
Another crackpot fable created by a crackpot story spinner?

Lassen Peak, Mt Shasta, ad nauseum...

Why are 'UFO bases' always placed inside volcanoes?

Why would anyone or any extraterrestial race with a collective IQ higher than a turnip build a base INSIDE AN ACTIVE VOLCANO that could erupt at any minute? Or build a 'secret' base in a National Park where thousands of tourists visit each year?

Even our own government, maligned as incompetent by many on this board, knows enough to build underground facilities only in geologically stable areas, and control public access to the surface above the facility.

So our own government must be smarter than any extraterrestial civilization now visiting Earth.

Why in an active (or inactive) Volcano? - Mayhaps to keep people away? Producing Seismic anomalies can't be all that difficult.
As for the National Park..don't know or have a thought on that. Perhap's to hide right in front of us?

But, Puerto Rico has a problem with its big park just below El Yonke in that people have been disappearing in that area for years. And Wakenhut security has been spotted all around El Yonke (source R Dean VT2004).

Dallas

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Why in an active (or inactive) Volcano? - Mayhaps to keep people away? Producing Seismic anomalies can't be all that difficult.
As for the National Park..don't know or have a thought on that. Perhap's to hide right in front of us?

But,Puerto Rico has a problem with its big park just below El Yonke in that people have been disappearing in that area for years. And Wakenhut security has been spotted all around El Yonke (source R Dean VT2004).

Dallas

EL YONKE

can you tell us more about Puerto Rico or point us in the right direction......i would love to hear more about El Yonke.....i too heard frfom a backpacking friend that the area is full of `strange` things.

thanks

snoopyuk

[edit on 28-10-2006 by snoopyuk]

[edit on 28-10-2006 by snoopyuk]

join