It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Free State Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Somewhere in these forums somebody (I forgot who & haven't been able to find the thread the he/she wrote) had mentioned New Hampshire starting an attempt to become a free state...Liberated from the federal government. At that time, I made a post to the effect that "if New Hampshire actually succeeded then a lot of other states would be likely to quickly follow suit".

Well, it seems I originally misjudged the information that was put forth...I (with some help from my wife) found out the *real* score on New Hampshire:

Check out The Free State Project and their forums. It's less of a functional attempt by an individual State than it is a plan of the Libertarian Party to get our liberties back & reduce federal power in a State-by-State fashion.

So if you want to see the feds finally forced to return to us what they've been stealing for *generations* & to have a chance of seeing it happen *within our own lifetime*, take a look at that website.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I remember that thread, and this is a serious group. They have put much thought into their efforts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the back-track link...I suppose that means that the Mods can delete this thread now, huh?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Yeah N.H. rocs
"Live Free or Die" thats a state motto
Of course a lot of people in this forum will have
a problem with that......Oh Well
Despite or Disagreements and I really do enjoy them

Most of us can agree the Nation [USA] has become a Fascist State [No I dont hate the USA]
We who love freedom must be the ones who bring about change no one will do it for us
Ask yourself has the party I belong to created the nation I want to live in ?
If your answer is no lets change it before the people in power bring us to the brink of destruction
[as if we arent there already]
How many Votes have you thrown away in the past
Most of them probably..even when you get the administration you wanted do they give you what you want
Take this 10 second Test
www.self-gov.org...
How did you score.?? Despite my Hawkish views I still find
im libertarian in most beliefs..
All you younger people this party is the Revolution
Get behind it ..The system we have doesnt work for US anymore ..protesting it will not change it only Action
that directly effect our political system will =Vote
You who want Peace in this world this is the Key

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I think that Texas has something similar in their lawbooks, in which it states they can become a republic again in the people choose as such.

Anyone have any info on this?

top topics

join