It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brushing Teeth with Soap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
100777.com...

As scientifically stated on the above website it suggests that brushing your teeth with soap allows the teeth to reenemalize because the chemical "shield" which is given to teeth by regular toothpastes is actually the factor not allowing our teeth to regenerate.

I'm personally having very damaged teeth and I really dont want to know about the next bill from the dentist. Although i will have to go to France or Germany for this treatment. I cant afford the huge cost of a treatment in Switzerland.

So I'd really like to know if anyone really had positive, or lets say reenemalizing experiences with soap.

What do you think about it?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by osram
100777.com...

As scientifically stated on the above website it suggests that brushing your teeth with soap allows the teeth to reenemalize because the chemical "shield" which is given to teeth by regular toothpastes is actually the factor not allowing our teeth to regenerate.

I'm personally having very damaged teeth and I really dont want to know about the next bill from the dentist. Although i will have to go to France or Germany for this treatment. I cant afford the huge cost of a treatment in Switzerland.

So I'd really like to know if anyone really had positive, or lets say reenemalizing experiences with soap.

What do you think about it?

Sure,I do it all the time.
What are they going to come up with next?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Well.. dont worry, I'm still brushing my teeth with regular nazi-toothpaste...

But it would be interesting to see if there's anyone around who's actually using soap for dental care.

The point about reenamelization is certainly a good question.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's hard to argue with a PhD chemistry professor of 33 years but....

it sounds like a punishment for little kids!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
you might want to try a fluoride-free, all natural toothpaste...I have been using one for months, and my teeth are great. I don't think brushing with soap would really be anymore beneficial than using mouthwash after just brushing with water...

[edit on 1-11-2006 by Shoktek]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
soap taste like butts

i use to get my mouth washed out a lot as a child.
whole time i am thinking this just makes me want to curse more damn nasty soap all up in my taste buds.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
soap taste like butts

i use to get my mouth washed out a lot as a child.
whole time i am thinking this just makes me want to curse more damn nasty soap all up in my taste buds.

I suppose the real questin here is how do you know what butt tastes like? :shk:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
ohh i've been around. . .

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Personally, I like to brush my teeth with beer. All that fizzing feels so good on your gums! It's really hard to explain to police officers though.
"Officer, I swear! All I did was brush my teeth!"

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I read a while back...one of those where they make light of stupid people that customer service has to deal with...the woman called the toothbrush company to complain that her toothbrush bristles had literally disintegrated...

Turns out she was using Ajax to brush her teeth.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
That is awesome know when someone says go put soap in your mouth i can say i do it all the time alright then.

Bow to the soap.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Oh goodness I'm sure that taste would stay in your mouth for a long time, and i'm not sure the smell would help,

I have used strawberry's to help whiten teeth, that works,

and if anything Bicarb soda was an oldie thing to be used,

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
you might want to try a fluoride-free, all natural toothpaste...I have been using one for months, and my teeth are great. I don't think brushing with soap would really be anymore beneficial than using mouthwash after just brushing with water...

[edit on 1-11-2006 by Shoktek]

Ill second your statement.I to changed over to a natural flouride free toothpaste and have seen the improvement.

top topics

join