It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate SG-1 vs Stargate Atlantis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Which do you think it better? ATM i am inclined to go with Atlantis.... Its just not the same without O'neill

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Atlantis is good, I'm glad they got rid of that Ford guy. Rodney McKay is the star of that show IMO, though I can't stop watching SG1 cuz of Chriton and Aeron erm I mean Mitchell and Valaa

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I like them both.

And I'm very anxious to see Atlantis' second half of season 3...Since they gave it back to the acients (or asurans...I think), O'Niel said that half of Atlantis was allready destroyed..........i hate suspense.

I wasn't a big fan of SG-1's suspense ending...I mean come on...a dragon. :/
I hope at least the dragon it a hologram...if its a real dragon then I doubt it could survive hidden away for practicly eternity.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
too bad we're never know, because sg-1 was cancelled

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

No it wasn't. SciFi channel just didn't pick up the rights to broadcast beyond the 10th season and there are still 10 episodes left for each show.

blog.scifi.com...

Onward and upward

Hi everybody... Just a quck blog to say bye for now. I hope you enjoyed the first half of the season. We'll be back in the Spring to pick up where we left off, and to produce at least another 20 episodes of Atlantis. Cheers and have a great winter!

I wasn't a big fan of SG-1's suspense ending...I mean come on...a dragon. :/

:shrug: Most of the mythology of dragons say that they can live an extremely long time. Either way, it don't matter.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by sardion2000]

[edit on 7-10-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I can't comment on Atlantis because I haven't watched an Episode.
I only really started watching SG-1 a few months ago when it was being aired on Sky One UK again.
Its one of, if not my actual, favourite show on the TV.
I gotta say i've always been a fan of Genre, but this show has just been awesome.
When i learned that O'Neill was to leave, I was totally thinking it would lose out because Andersons character is just, in my opinion, the greatest character on the show.
Ben Browder at first did nothing for me, but he has begun to grow on me BUT the greatest addition has got to be Vala Mal Doren by Claudia Black. She is not only the funniest but have you seen her tit....ilating presence.
Who am I kidding, she is hot.
And is it just me, or has Tapping actually gotten more attractive as she has gotten older?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

There's gonna be 2 DVD movies.....yippee

[edit on 11/10/2006 by JebusSaves]

top topics

join