It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright explosive flashes observed in new video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
video.google.com...

go to 06:05 to 06:08, only 3 seconds - watch VERY carefully.

You should be able to notice atleast 5 or 6 very quick flashes. The producer is not focusing on them at all but rather the squibs. Dont look at the squibs, look to the corners that are darker. Anyone else notice this?

[edit on 3-10-2006 by Insolubrious]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Video taken downed. The U.S. govt. is very quick. Too bad.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
cant say that i see the flashes you are speaking of.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Good eye mate. I saw them too.

I think all people who push the official Gov story are in fact paid disinfo spreaders.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I see them, but im willing to bet that those flashes come from the suns reflection on some falling glass.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
i saw the flashes, but who knows, it could be anything, with all those explosion all around

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Yeah, very clear. I agree the video shows bright flashes as the floors are blown out.

also this video shows them

video.google.co.uk...

obviously the dvd quality footage makes it completely clear that the demolition was of the highest professionalism.

personally i dont go for the power down weeks before 11th sep 2001. The demolition required at least one year for planning, planting and testing.
Cant be stressed enough- a demolition of the highest quality and professionalism occured that day.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
there really is very little doubt in my mind these bright flashes were caused by explosives, this is the first time I have noticed such a dense numerous group of bright flashes on the WTC where the demo wave occured. I saw one like this before on the wtc collapse shot from trinity street, it sounded like thunder! But i could only notice one bright flash. In that clip there must be about 6-8 flashes within just 3 seconds all around the same area.

also this video shows them

video.google.co.uk...

Yes I saw this video also a while back too, very good. For those of you able to spot these really quick flashes you should be able to notice one here too:

www.mediumrecords.com...

Glass reflecting in the sun? I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
Anyone else notice this?

Yes. And there is no way it is sunlight like people will try and tell you. Why? Because in that clip you get to see the flashes ALONG with the sunlight reflections. They are 2 VERY different phenomenon IMO.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Here is a new video showing explosive flashes going off in sequence horizontally across the lower floors of the south tower at the same moment the plane strikes the building at the top. We also have eyewitness statement to back this up. This is the only publically available camera angle to capture this event.

new topics

top topics

join