It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Test Range Operations Manual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well, here it is, folks. For you curious souls, for those who want to be in the know, or for those who just love reading boring manuals, I have found the definitive gude to Area 51 -- straight from the horse's mouth.

The best part are all the phone numbers listed in the document -- so you too can call the aliens in Area 51 for a conversation.

Seriously though. This is just one of those documents that is necessary for any conspiracy-fan's library.

Nevada Test Range Handbook

[edit on 3-10-2006 by behindthescenes]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
thats odd i just tried to view the document and it said i do not have acess to that server
uh-oh
-GTB

wtn

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Google's US Government Search ? Never came across that one before.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by wtn]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is pretty cool...congratulations on the find, and thanks much for sharing.

It seems that there is a definitive connection between LANL and NTS.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hmmm, I can't believe they openly talk about the Gopherus Agassizii. I can understand why they don't want people to disturb them. Sounds like they don't keep them in a compound, which is interesting considering the risks associated with letting them out.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Why would anyone be surprised at a "definitive connection between LANL and the NTS." That has never been secret. Los Alamos National Laboratory was involved in nuclear weapons testing from the very beginning and the Nevada Test Site was our primary nuclear testing site. It should be noted that this particular manual is specific to the NTS and not Area 51.

join