It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy: -No Arabs on Flight 77: Part II -

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Johnlear,

With all due respect, that was mighty pompous of you.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Originally posted by Willard856

Actually, from what I understand, the max takeoff weight of a 200 series 757 is around 255, 000 lbs. Is this incorrect? If it is correct, then I find it difficult to believe that a highly qualified, rated pilot would make such a huge error in scale, especially one with investigative experience where details such as this are critical. To the casual observer, this may not seem like a big deal, but I'm sure with your experience you can see where I'm coming from, and why it puzzles me.

I flew the L-1011, DC-8 amd B-707 not the B-757/767. Thanks for the gross weight of the B-757.

And considering that in another post on this site (here)
you stated with certainty that the video in question involved an F-117 crashing, when in fact it was quite obviously not an F-117, or even real.

Yes...should have given that one a little more thought.

So, please forgive me if I question your credentials at this time, as there are a pattern of errors and misjudgements that give me little confidence in comments such as this:

I don't have to have a link or links for the truth on THAT one. With 40 years of airline background with everything from pilot to mechanic to crash investigator I can tell you that, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it is not only my opinion, but it is a fact that no airliner the size of a Boeing 757 crashed into the Pentagon.

You are forgiven.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well, it was a multi functional opportunity.

Just like "Everything goes":

People who knew too much and the NWO couldn´t trust in vanished.
One should look at the passengers of the planes that really crashed (Twin Towers ?).

People vanished to work on above top secret projects somewhere else with a new identidy.
In the other two planes, maybe ?

AA and UA, two big companies on the brink of crashing anyway, could be made some money of by put options.
Terrorism, not the obvious criminal activities could be blamed for them going belly up.

Several outdated buildings, the costs for urgently necessary renovation (asbestose) or demolition exceeding the actual value, could be (ahem) removed and will be reconstructed at the cost of European insurance companies (and to a smaller degree by the tax payer).

The new reconstructed part of the Pentagon could be tested on attacks.
Compromitting files, missing money, eventually untrusty people went untraceable through the chimney.

And most important, the dangerously declining stock market could be led into a controlled crash:

The USA have the worlds highest debt and there is no way to stop that evolution.
Today the economy of the USA is kept alive by two elements:
The forever more and more consuming citizen (he is dammed to).
Foreign investors (pumping fresh money in the system).
As soon as foreign investors, as happened before 911, start to withdraw their money, the economy will go belly up.
It´s a proven fact that stock markets just love wars.
Look at the Dow Jones today and be aware that almost two third of the investments come from foreigners.
Nothing justifies the investments but the ongoing and the bet on future wars.

There was the unavoidable consequence to go to war. Short term.

But how to do this in a democracy ?

The rest is history.

The USA have to switch to a war-economy step by step, simply to survive. There is no way out.
You can observe this unfold by the concentration of money in the growing companies of the military industrial complex and the cut down of your civil rights.
Fema camps, both for resistant people as for the "collateral damaged" are just a side effect of that development.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
JohnLear,

Please stick to your thoughts about the fact that there were no Arabs on this flight.

I appreciate your knowledge of things but this thread is about whether or not they were onboard.

Do you have proof there were Arabs on this flight? I'd like to hear your take on this...also the three extra people unaccounted for???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join