It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake Monster - video proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I've never seen this on ATS before, so I apologize if this is a repost...

Ok, WTF is this? Could this possibly be faked or is this video legitimate? Given the amount of water displacement, the size of the hump that breaches the surface and the length, this thing looks far too huge to be a fish!

Video: youtube.com...

Now before anyone responds with the huge catfish stories or how big sturgeon can get, look at this video first. It appears that there is too much girth and mass to simply dismiss as some giant fish. Does anyone know where/when this was filmed? What do you guys think?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Easily faked.

As one comment said, I won't believe in these sorts of things until I see the whole creature, and even then, with all the computer tech that's going on . . . Time to go to Scotland

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
that's a scene from the movie Incident at Loch Ness.

www.imdb.com...

pretty funny movie. I saw it on cable and thought it was a documentary since it was Werner Herzog (Grizzly Man) in the movie. Then it quickly became apparent that it was a mockumentary of sorts.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If you look carefully you can see the water displacement of the rope thats towing the "hump".

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Pretty bad acting too. Withough reading that it was a mockumentary, I pretty much knew it was staged...can't they find decent actor's these days?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Never even heard of that movie. Looks like it would be very entertaining to say the least. Thanks for the replies though - sorry for the false alarm

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
the reason for the bad actors is that it is meant to be a documentary so the actors are all unknowns.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Never even heard of that movie. Looks like it would be very entertaining to say the least. Thanks for the replies though - sorry for the false alarm

Don't be sorry, kozmo.

It's great that you brought it here for the membership to disect, prod and peruse upon.

After all, if members didn't bring such things up, then all you'd hear and see is the wind blowing dust around.

ATS would then resemble Boot Hill on a dreary winter predawn.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Bad acting! they just 'happened' to be in the rigth place at the right time with regards to the cameras. They did make the 'monster'' look quite convincing though (minus the rope)

However there was another video linked which was a LOT more compelling!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by City_sea
Bad acting! they just 'happened' to be in the rigth place at the right time with regards to the cameras. They did make the 'monster'' look quite convincing though (minus the rope)

However there was another video linked which was a LOT more compelling!

www.youtube.com...
my god the smoking gun!

join