It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researchers find Bigfoot evidence in the High Country

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Last 4th of July, I motorcycled the Eastern end of Tenn and North Western area of North Carolina (Deal Gap-The Dragon) area and I can say personally that this area is very remote and quite mountainous and the land area covers thousands of square miles of forest and mountain terrain with rivers and creeks, so it's possible to hind in this area and not be found.

Researchers find Bigfoot evidence in the High Country

Thursday, 21 September 2006
by Nick Ianniello
News Reporter

There may be Sasquatches living in Western North Carolina, according to an expedition launched by the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization in Madison County.

“There’s more than one of these things in Madison County,” President of BFRO Matt Moneymaker said.

BFRO spent four days beginning Sept. 6 searching for Bigfoot in the Hot Springs area.

theapp.appstate.edu...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
sounds to me like they picked the right man when they decided that a mythic beast might help boost tourism to the area.

how the hell do they know what sasquatch sounds are? what makes them think they may begin using the applaichan trail after dark?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
how the hell do they know what sasquatch sounds are?

Doesn't everyone?

Sound File

Actually, it sounds exactly like me at the end of the bar signalling the innkeeper for another black and tan. But I have no recollection of being in the Hot Springs area earlier this month.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
my college roommates and I used to refer to the sounds of a bad bourbon poop as howling like a wookie. I just figured a sasquatch sound would be more akin to the intestinal yowls that accompany the hangover after downing a few fifths of Beam.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I think what makes it a sasquatch sound is the fact that it doesn't match any of the animal sounds we are aware of these days.

I've heard some of these sound clips before, I think they sound quite wolf-like, but it still has it's own thing to it

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Here are a few more Sasquatch calls, as I don't that the one already posted is real.

www.oregonbigfoot.com...

join