It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 9/11 Prediction..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If this has been posted already, I apologize.

I was reading up on some articles on PrisonPlanet.com, and came across something interesting..

JFK Doodle Predicted "9-11 Conspiracy"

A strange Associated Press article about presidential scribblings makes a bizarre reference to a John F. Kennedy doodle in which he seemingly predicted a "9-11 conspiracy" 40 years before it happened.

"President Kennedy, known for separating his life into compartments, would enclose words and numbers inside circles and boxes. Events long after his death give one doodle an unintended chill: A small circle with the numbers "9-11" contained within. Just to the lower left on the page, the word "conspiracy" is underlined."

I haven't found a picture of this doodle yet. I'll keep looking. Apparently it's in a book called "Presidential Doodles". But that's very strange. It makes me wonder about Operation Northwoods, which if you don't know, was a plan drawn up by high ranking U.S. officials to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and in Cuba using hijacked airplanes and blame it on Cuba to create public support and justification for war against Cuba. That was back in March 1962, about a year and a half before Kennedy's assassination.

I wonder if plans for 9/11 were already drawn up back then because, in my opinion, it's a little too much to say it's JUST coincidence with Operation Northwoods being almost identical to what happened on September 11th, this drawing of Kennedy's with 9-11 circled and the word "conspiracy" underlined, and the 911 emergency number being created just a few years later in 1968.

I'll be doing more research on this, I'll post more information if I find it.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There are no pictures of this doodle on the internet, I've looked.

I don't know for sure if this story is true, obviously, until I've seen the picture. So if somebody happens to have this book "Presidential Doodles", or has a picture of this doodle, please confirm this story, or even better, post the picture.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yah, this was posted another thread. I'll try to find it later.

These occurances are no coincidence. There is a deliberate act behind them. If what the book claim is true, I do not think JFK is a prophet. Our intelligence community is made up of patriotic and good Americans. When acts that are against the interest of the country, they are being lied to and given the excuse of national security, when it's not. I think someone in intelligence provided JFK some information on "9-11", but the intel is incomplete.

The Pentagon began construction on September 11, 1941.

George HW Bush addressed before a joint session of Congress on September 11, 1990.
Speech titled, "Towards a New World Order".
millercenter.virginia.edu...

"We stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective -- a new world order -- can emerge: a new era -- freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace. An era in which the nations of the world, East and West, North and South, can prosper and live in harmony. A hundred generations have searched for this elusive path to peace, while a thousand wars raged across the span of human endeavor. Today that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we've known. A world where the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle. A world in which nations recognize the shared responsibility for freedom and justice."

This is absolutely a LIE! They do not stand for justice, prosperity of the world, peace, or freedom.

The attacks had drills on the same days exactly like the actual one.
Oaklahoma Bombing
9/11/2001 attacks
7/7/2005 London train bombings

Anyone with an ounce of rational mind will honestly say, this is No Coincidence.

edit: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-9-2006 by tazadar]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tazadar
Yah, this was posted another thread. I'll try to find it later.

These occurances are no coincidence. There is a deliberate act behind them. If the what the book claim is true, I do not think JFK is a prophet. Our intelligence community is made up of patriotic and good Americans. When acts that are against the interest of the country, they are being lied to and given the excuse of national security, when it's not. I think someone in intelligence provided JFK some information on "9-11", but the intel is incomplete.

The Pentagon began construction on September 11, 1941.

George HW Bush addressed before a joint session of Congress on September 11, 1990.
Speech titled, "Towards a New World Order".
millercenter.virginia.edu...

"We stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective -- a new world order -- can emerge: a new era -- freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace. An era in which the nations of the world, East and West, North and South, can prosper and live in harmony. A hundred generations have searched for this elusive path to peace, while a thousand wars raged across the span of human endeavor. Today that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we've known. A world where the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle. A world in which nations recognize the shared responsibility for freedom and justice."

This is absolutely a LIE! They do not stand for justice, prosperity of the world, peace, or freedom.

The attacks had drills on the same days exactly like the actual one.
Oaklahoma Bombing
9/11/2001 attacks
7/7/2005 London train bombings

Anyone with an ounce of rational mind will honestly say, this is No Coincidence.

edit: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah about the 7/7 bombings, I heard something about the drills being done by U.S. and British military or something like that in London that very day. I haven't really sat down and looked at the evidence though. But I don't doubt it for a second.

But yeah, clearly he's not a prophet. There's a very logical very real explanation to all of these so called "coincidences" that nobody in the government is providing answers to. They want to lash out at us for being "conspiracy theorists" and claim we're "un-patriotic" and what not, but they refuse to put some form of proof on the table to dis-credit our claims. Their stories are the conspiracies, not ours.

EDIT: Thanks for that link. I apologize for re-making this thread.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by DickBinBush]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Those that question the official story are patriots. They are the ever vigilant ones protecting the US Constitution from enemies, foreign and domestic. There is no question that our country is under attack from secretive criminal elements inside our government.

Here are a few great quotes.

"The greatest tyrannies are always perpetrated in the name of the noblest causes." -- Thomas Paine

"Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty." -- Wendell Phillips

"The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- John Philpot Curran

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There's so many problems with the official story. So many occurances that don't add up, and they won't even answer these questions. It's frustrating really. I just hope the many Americans who still believe Al Qaeda was behind this will wake up and look at the facts. I wonder if anything can even be done about this if enough people believe it. Because, it's not a matter of IF another attack occurs..it's a matter of WHEN.

top topics

join