It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home movie of WTC 911 claims, it to be a military plane hit towers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Home movie of WTC 911 claims, it to be a military plane maybe I missed it but I did not see the second plane hit. So I don't know how they can say it was military.
It is however very good footage on the event showing responders and the crowds and of course the towers coming down.

It takes a while to download this movie about 5 minutes on DSL.
It starts just moments after WTC1 was hit. when tower 2 gets hit they say in the movie it was a military plane.

media.revver.com...

5 years ago today, we watched and filmed the attack on the WTC out of the window of home, 36 floors up and 500 yards away from the North Tower.
Releasing this tape was a difficult decision for us because of its emotional and personal nature, and the potential for misuse.
We feel, however, that our unique perspective has an important historical value, and shows the horror of the day without soundtracks or hype often seen in other accounts.
Please be respectful of the contents of this account and be aware some may find the scenes on this video disturbing. Please share only in its entirety.

We chose Revver to distribute our video because of its artist-friendly licensing terms and support for the Creative Commons.
Bob and Bri
9/11/2006

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ok, I got a question. Why are the faces of all the buildings have a sort of blotchy fog opver them that obscures the windows?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Already discussed in 2 places

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Holly Raspberries Batman am I ever in a jam

Hey Mods please trash this then.

[edit on 13/9/2006 by Sauron]

top topics

join