It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch or read transcript of Loose Change filmakers vs. Popular Mechanics debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well here it is, you can watch the show on your computers, or read the transcript. This was a very interesting show. Who hasn't wanted to see them actually debate the different theories and facts? I hope you find it as informative and interesting as I did!

www.democracynow.org.../09/11/1345203
Monday, September 11th, 2006
EXCLUSIVE...9/11 Debate: Loose Change Filmmakers vs. Popular Mechanics Editors of "Debunking 9/11 Myths"

Listen to Segment || Download Show mp3
Watch 128k stream Watch 256k stream Read Transcript
Help Printer-friendly version Email to a friend Purchase Video/CD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 11, 2001 - five years after the attacks many people are asking questions about what happened on that day in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania. Websites, articles, books and documentaries have put forward a variety of alternate theories to the government's account of what happened. The most popular of these is a documentary called "Loose Change." Now, a book dealing with many of these theories has just been published by the magazine Popular Mechanics, it's called "Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts." In a Democracy Now! national broadcast exclusive, we host a debate between the filmmakers of Loose Change and the editors of Popular Mechanics on 9/11. [includes rush transcript]

Today, we talk about some of the 9/11 theories and the arguments against them.

Dylan Avery, writer and director of "Loose Change."
Jason Bermas, researcher for "Loose Change."
James Meigs, editor-in-chief of Popular Mechanics. Part of the editorial team that produced "Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts."
David Dunbar, executive editor of Popular Mechanics. Part of the editorial team that produced "Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts."

[edit on 12-9-2006 by goose]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Popular Mechanics vs Loose Change
www.abovetopsecret.com... posted on 11/9/2006

Some one got there a little ahead of you goose

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
OOps sorry, I went through and checked to see if this had been posted and could not find it. Glad to see I am not the only one watching Democracy Now.

Sorry Mods.

join