It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stephen jones website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Does anyone know the new location of Mr. jones website? I see that BYU has taken it down. (just when things were really picking up of course) I have tried searching for it. I do hope someone knows My company references that website on numerous occasions and I hope I dont have to find a sub. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You can now find his paper here:

www.journalof911studies.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
thanks, but I was hoping someone knew if he himself had put up another site. I have heard that he was going to, but they also said it would be hot linked from his original BYU site, but as of right now it is not.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
He was placed on paid leave and was asked to remove the paper until the BYU engineering department and other peers and reviewd the paper the way a REAL scientific paper is supposed to be peer reviewed....

"The review will be three-tiered, with the school's administration, the College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences and the Physics Department involved"

Apparently the enginnering department has never agreed with his paper and was wondering why a physicist specializing in cold fusion and other fusion/fission related research was publishing a paper well outside if his personal fields of expertiese...

join