It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will We Ever Know The Truth Of 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
i ask a simple but impossible question. will we ever TRULY know what happened on 9/11 and who is responsible for 9/11?

according to a msn poll of 7300 people, 38% of people think the usa goverment was involved in some way, and 47% say that is ridiculous.
www.msnbc.msn.com...
so we obviously have a divided opinion.

here is a time in american history that is comparable.
en.wikipedia.org...

for decades people believe the usa goverment knew nothing about pearl harbor and that it was a complete suprise attack. in 1994 it became somewhat obvious that the usa goverment provoked japan into the attack that lead us into the war.

en.wikipedia.org...

so we learned the hidden truth behind one of the biggest moments of usa history fifty years later. thanks to the freedom of information act.

now i ask this....

will we ever truly know what happened on 9/11?
no one can say we already know because our people are so divided on it.

is this going to be a mystery for the rest of humanity? will we finally discover what really transpired on that fateful day, even if its 100 years from now?

i really dont think we will ever know. if the official story is true, it will always be questioned. what do you people think?

[edit on 8-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Some will learn it eventually. Hell, we might learn it in our lifetime. Things are alot different with information today than they were 60 years ago. We do have the internet now.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
IMO
We already do ,Hijacked planes crashed into the twin towers,the pentagon and one allegadly crashed (I think maybe they shot it down).

But 3/4 ain't bad.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
we cant say we already know what happened on 9/11. too many people DONT believe the goverment story. look around ATS and you will understand the truth isnt known.

en.wikipedia.org...

cnn poll 90% think there is some sort of goverment coverup
www.911truth.org...

america is divided about what happened. i think most of the world is divided about what happened.

i dont think we will ever know what really happened that day.

join