It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Python swallows pregnant sheep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Need I say more?

www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
LOLOLOLOL...

yes those greedy pythons never cease to surprise and humor me with their gluttony!

Dobbie

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
and I thought I might add this little pearl, an article & pic of a 4mtr python who died as he tried to swallow an alligator!!

www.theage.com.au...

Thats what you get for being too damn greedy!

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm not going to try to find the picture or anything, it was pretty gross. I saw a picture one time on the internet of an anoconda that was in the back of a pick-up. They had cut it open and you could see a torso of a man wearing shorts coming out. Really nasty!

I only saw it one time, but that is all it takes for a picture like that to stick in your mind.

Here is a picture of some kind of snake with it's mouth stuck open on a fence. The big ones sure have some narly teeth!

Snake with mouth stuck open

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
WOW!! That is crazy..I can't believe that a snake actually could eat a person...

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
WOW!! That is crazy...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dobbie
and I thought I might add this little pearl, an article & pic of a 4mtr python who died as he tried to swallow an alligator!!

www.theage.com.au...

Thats what you get for being too damn greedy!

Ouch thats gotta hurt. Would of love to ahve seen the moments just before he ate it lol

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Oh yeah, Snakes can eat people. I used to have a 10 foot boa. The thing had a really nasty personality and would strike just about anything. Got bitten plenty (12) of times by it. Can't say it really hurt cause they strike and release so fast but damn the bite wound would bleed for hours. A compination of the deeply puncturing needle teeth and their saliva which prevents some blood clotting. Finally gave the thing to the LA zoo-they used it for breeding. I have no doubt that a larger snake could easily crush the prey down to half it's diameter and swollow it. When mine was only 4 feet long it would routinly cut off my circulation to my arm(like deep purple), sometimes neck just when it was trying to get a grip for locomotion. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thats some scary stuff.

join